saggy boobies

natural boobies

enhanced boobies

but most of all,

these boobies...

coney31.jpg

• Like 9

boobies!:D

I am a 11 years old that just discover his dad old playboy but in a woman body...all the time.

And those that know me a bit more personally know I randomly shoot boobies all the time:)

• Like 1

I love boobies too!

lindsay-smith-three-breasts-milkwagons.jpg

Total_Recall_3_boobed_hooker.jpg

Haha, you totally beat me to posting that shot of the 3-boobed chick from Total Recall (which they're remaking btw, with Colin Farrell--just kill me now :( )

• Like 1

So, um...

coney31.jpg

lindsay-smith-three-breasts-milkwagons.jpg

Total_Recall_3_boobed_hooker.jpg

Which of these lovely ladies is Eccentica Gallumbits ("The best bang since the Big One" - Zaphod Beeblebrox)?

Inquiring minds would like to know...

• Like 1

I had a terrible nightmare years ago that my Grandmother had 3 breasts! :icon_eek: I thought I had put that behind me - thanks for the reminder. lol

I call my boobies my Teddy Bears because they are so nice to cuddle with! :boobies:

• Like 1

I had a terrible nightmare years ago that my Grandmother had 3 breasts! :icon_eek: I thought I had put that behind me - thanks for the reminder. lol

I call my boobies my Teddy Bears because they are so nice to cuddle with! :boobies:

I talk to your boobies every day Dorinda....

Guest **cely***r***ne
OMFG!!!!!!!!

Laugh right out loud!!!!

I know right?! haha I am sorry everyone, I just had too! I will post much nicer sets I promise...afterall I LOVE BOOBIES

I know right?! haha I am sorry everyone, I just had too! I will post much nicer sets I promise...afterall I LOVE BOOBIES

No apologies necessary!!!! That was well amazingly played....

tumblr_loqwrk87ga1qfjjglo1_400.gif

Guest W***ledi*Time

In olden days, the presence of either a third breast or nipple was considered to be evidence that the person was a witch. In the early sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, particularly in England, the theory was that any such extra features were used by the supposed witch to suckle imps and familiars.

Adding to the discomfort of those accused of witchcraft was the spectacle of being searched for the marks of a witch. The initial searches were often conducted in public and provided much entertainment for a jeering ogling crowd of curiosity seekers. As late as 1717 in Leicester it was reported that an old woman suspected of witchcraft was inspected: "publicly before a great number of good women in that town. They deposed there were found on her secret parts two white pieces of flesh like pap's, and some swore they were like the teats of an ewe, and some like the pap's of a cat".