Josie @ Vibe (Previously Kandice MA / Sweet Kandice)

I had the pleasure of Kandice's company a couple of days ago. She is so sweet I think I may need to go to the dentist for fillings! Just a delightful person; giggly, cute, easy-going, fit, and very attentive. She is very sensual, and either had her hands running up and down me or was in full-body contact the whole time. The session featured body slides from beginning to end! The flip was equally good, and the session ended with a nice shower for two. I highly recommend Kandice for a wonderful evening.

Kandice is awesome! A really beautiful young woman with a hot, fit, athletic body, long, taut abs, warm smile, great legs, and a great ass! Lots of fun. She gives a whole new meaning to a "hot shower." :)

I loved my time with her, the awesome body slides she did and the outstanding view I got as she worked on me! :)

Nice massage skills too.

Highly recommended!

• Like 1

Agreed, Kandice is great. Very beautiful and innocent looking (but no worries guys, not innocent at all). I had a fantastic session with her, made me feel like a million bucks right from go all the way until the end, including parts like the post massage shower which are often an afterthought. But can we get her her own review section instead of one under the heading of "Paradise Spa and Angel's Touch party"? Might be easier for others to find these reviews later. :)

• Like 2

I can confirm that this is Kandice who was at Paradise (though I'd never gone to see her at Paradise).

Not going to go into detail. But this girl really gets into it, and is a giggly ball of fun. The massage was great and the conversation was good too. She has a lot to say. Go see her but be nice, be respectful and you will have a good time. I will definitely be going to see this girl again.

After emailing Sweet Kandice for a few weeks. I finally got my chance to meet her. Appointment with Alo was quickly made thru emails. When she came into the room, I saw a cute young college type girl. After she removed who clothing, I saw a blonde cute spinner with a very tight body. We took a quick soapy fun shower and then went back to the massage room where I got into position. She started off with very firm massage. Plenty of body slides.

We chatted thru out the session about various topics. Got to warn you that she is a giggler and has a cute little giggle. I'm sure if I told bad jokes, that she would have laughed at them. Plenty of hot bodyslides were to be had. She is always asking how I would like it. Then came the flip. The bodyslides on the front were great as well. She gave me plenty to look at as she gave me body slides in all positions. The finish was long and teasing till the end.

She is a lot of fun, aims to please and easy on the eyes.

Had seen Josie starting at the Brass Club a while back. Hadn't seen her for over 2 years now. Had a great time when I met her the first time. But her hours are usually in the evenings. Whereas mine are usually weekdays at noon. But today I had some time to spare and she was available in the afternoon, so I booked an apt. When I got there, she was a bit late due to parking, but i was offereca a cappuccino, and also met Winnie and chatted for a few minutes, She is a very sexy girl who I would like to meet later on. i was led to a room where a few minutes later Josie appeared. She has matured a bit since I last saw her, but was still cute and giggly. We chatted for a few minutes then she started kissing me, this went on for a few minutes while I undressed her and kissed the rest of her body. Things were getting hot so I suggested that she started the shower.

While the shower was getting ready. I undressed her more and myself. She was as beautiful as ever. A bit more curvier then before. Which is a good thing. We got in the shower where we had more hot and soapy fun. Lot's of vertical body slides and more kissing. I them suggested that we go to the massage table. We then quickly dried off and then had to hug each other as it was getting chilly. We got on the table where we cuddled and kissed for a while. I gave her a mini massage and gave her Jello legs to start :). Then it was my turn to be massage. Josie gives a pretty good firm massage and lots of body slides. Then I asked of if I could turn over. More massaging and body slides. I asked her to do reverse body slides so that I can admire her sexy bum.

Then more kissing and a nice long teasing finish. Got to warn you that she is good at the finish and giggles a lot. I finished with a toe curling explosion and ended up twitching for a while. She came and we cuddled and kiss and chatted for awhile. She is not a clock watcher, so we chatted and then took another shower to cleanup.

If you are looking for a young beautiful woman who is a great kisser ymmv and has a very positive outlook on life and giggles a lot. Then Josie is your woman. I've been looking for women that kiss a lot and she is one of them.

Fun to talk to and sexy to boot. Another fantastic addition to the Brass Club. Don't know how Jessica keeps finding these sexy women :)

Note that she works at the Brass Club now, not Vibe.

And can be contacted thru her twitter account.

https://twitter.com/JosieBrass

or at the Brass Club.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.