Gangbang posted on CL

I've replied back to this fellow and it seems like it's real. The guy told me hes got a girl for every 10 guys and located in a hotel. So far there's 5 girls. He also sent me the pictures already. Anyone else know something I don't know.

Posted via Mobile Device

just be careful its not 10 guys waiting in the room you choose... and no lady. oy sketchy..

Seems very unlikely to me. Especially in a hotel. Say there is a girl for every 10 guys. That means 11 people in a single hotel room if there is only 1 girl. As soon as you say 2 girls that is 22 people in a hotel room, not very likely. That makes me think there would have to be multiple rooms involved and there is no way with 50 men roaming from room to room (as you said 5 girls already) that the hotel is not going to start asking questions. I would ask him to give some way to confirm with the girls that this is going to happen (phone #'s or something like that). Pics are useless, I am sure I can come up with 5 pics off the net if someone was offering me cash for it lol.

I've seen the add's he has placed in the adult / gig's section. Sounds more like he is having a hard time finding girls.

Even if I had the fantasy of fucking 10+ guys at the same time, there is no way I would feel safe meeting up with 10 guys from Craig's List at a hotel. There is something seriously not right about this.

• Like 1

I would be careful dealing with CL at all , I have recently had an incident that will insure I never addvertise there again. Take anything from CL with a grain of salt.

I would be careful dealing with CL at all , I have recently had an incident that will insure I never addvertise there again. Take anything from CL with a grain of salt.

Jolie,

I certainly hope that you posted this incident in the SP section for ladies to know.It is paramount for ladies to know about this incident, for your safety and others.

Thanks,

Jolie you should contact the Mod and request access to the SP only area.

Not sure if it's a scam or just a plain ole' idiot. He's not very good at math or economics and has no idea what a gangbang is all about. Not that I'm well versed in the gang bang area but really a gang bang in it's truest sense, from what I've been told and understand is 1 girl and maybe 3-5 guys not 30 guys ? 30-40 guys with a hand full of girls get's complicated and far from erotic, condom changes between girls, etc. It's a farce.

To make matters worse the pitiful organizer sent out photos of participating ladies to all who responded, yet he did not bcc the correspondence so now all the email addresses are visible to everyone else, so much for discretion.

Yahoos like this Chris guy are just another reason to stick to a tight knit community like cerb or otherwise CL is just a waste of time.

Jolie I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, if there's anything i can do to help please feel free to contact me.

Guest s******ecan****
Even if I had the fantasy of fucking 10+ guys at the same time' date=' there is no way I would feel safe meeting up with 10 guys from Craig's List at a hotel. There is something seriously not right about this.[/quote']

Well said, and remember this guy claims he already has 5 women willing to do this.

What a joke ! An ill-conceived cluster-fuck(or likely non-cluster-fuck?!) just waiting to happen. I'll try to be fair and give him maybe a "C+" in his efforts to create a personal/group shared fantasy, but as mentioned, this dude has got some serious arithmetic deficiencies, or he's foolishly invested in a Fisher Price Pimp/Host Starter Kit ? Girls in attendance or not....Yeesh! A room full of Yawhoos attempting to avoid either eye-contact or an inadvertent sword crossing..."En Garde!", indeed! No thanks!! I'm willing to wait quite a while longer for my fantasy of being the only sword in a room festooned with lovely sheaths and scabbards.

betty41.jpg

" She gives great sword ! "

Not sure if it's a scam or just a plain ole' idiot. He's not very good at math or economics and has no idea what a gangbang is all about. Not that I'm well versed in the gang bang area but really a gang bang in it's truest sense, from what I've been told and understand is 1 girl and maybe 3-5 guys not 30 guys ? 30-40 guys with a hand full of girls get's complicated and far from erotic, condom changes between girls, etc. It's a farce.

To make matters worse the pitiful organizer sent out photos of participating ladies to all who responded, yet he did not bcc the correspondence so now all the email addresses are visible to everyone else, so much for discretion.

Yahoos like this Chris guy are just another reason to stick to a tight knit community like cerb or otherwise CL is just a waste of time.

Jolie I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation, if there's anything i can do to help please feel free to contact me.

I saw the ad this morning as well. Sounds very sketchy to me CK, or as you say this guy is a complete idiot!

Doesn't sound too good to be true just plain sounds bad...IMHO gang bang, fantasy or real is just waiting for someone to get hurt, usually the woman.

I'd rather spend some quality time with one woman for an hour or two than stand in line waiting for my turn

I also think from the sounds of it, some guys (if not all) are going to end up get rolled for their money, and won't be able to do anything because of embarrasment

And how many would see an sp if there was a line up of 10 guys ahead of you???

Stay away

My 2 cents

RG

• Like 4

Not my cup of tea. But like others have said, likely a scam/set-up. I would recommend to stay away.

One of my male friends e-mailed the guy just for a joke. As CK said, he sent out pics, and they were...atrocious. One was clearly a fake.

Someone posted a couple of replies to his ad on CL, showing how the math doesn't add up. Looking at the minimum of 10 guys and 1 girl, at 15-20 minutes a piece, it would take 3 hours to for everyone to get off. So who decides who goes first - do they pull numbers out of a hat. What does the last guy do while his bros are doing their thing.

It's obviously just some wannabe pimp thinking he's going to clean up. In his ads for girls, he promises $1,500 for 6 hours. In the ad for the guys, he promises free booze, food, etc.

As pointed out in one of the retorts, 10 guys times $175 is $1,750. Minus the girls' share is $1,500. That leaves $250. for the room and all the trimmings?

He told my friend he would like to have 30-60 guys and 5-8 girls. As pointed out above, what hotel would accommodate that? Also, how does he know who will actually show up.

I thought it was a brilliant example of stuck on stupid!

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

He told my friend he would like to have 30-60 guys and 5-8 girls. As pointed out above, what hotel would accommodate that? Also, how does he know who will actually show up.

I thought it was a brilliant example of stuck on stupid!

Any hotel that did would be acting as a "common bawdy house" meaning the whole thing would be illegal and all involved subject to prosecution. Maybe its a "sting" operation LOL! ;)

Does he expect pay in advance ?

If cancelled, you get your money back ? :roll:

Just curious. Would that be an incall or an outcall ?

Edited by Suzirider
added last line

maybe he works .. the hotel?...lol.. 60 guys jammed in a coupla rooms w schlongs hangin everywhere, eeeshh.... would like to try a gangbang, more for observational enjoyment, but this isn't the one....

I doubt it's a sting. But all the cops have to do is plant a few e-mails themselves and they'll be all over it like a dirty rash.

This Chris guy who's organizing doesn't sound very bright. I have seen a lot of dumb ads on CL over the years, but this one takes the cake.

He did not ask my friend for a deposit, but said he had to reserve by Sunday night and would reveal the location and girls. Doesn't sound like he works at a hotel because he wasn't sure if he was going to host it downtown or in the south-end. I hope he isn't planning on the Southway Inn.