wow, sorry to hear that this happened to you

Too bad girls don't use up to date pics, or pull bullshit like this, it makes it a scary situation for the guys.

Hopefully you will continue to participate in hobbying, if the girl doesn't look like she portrays in her pictures, don't continue, just leave.

• Like 6

Wow !!! Thanks so much for sharing your experience. I tried to set up a meeting with her different times but she would never come to my hotel and now maybe I know why. Also there have been different posts from members looking for info on her but never a response from anyone that ever seen her. Likely guys were too embarrassed to tell what happened.

Thanks for the info !!!

• Like 1

Aaw muffin that is terrible that this happened to you. :( Youre such a sweety and her loss she doesnt know how good she could have had it! Thanks for sharing xoxo be careful

• Like 1

WOW, that would have been scary! Another fine example of how this new law is going to give hobbyist the short end of the stick:( More ladies will be able to use "cop calling" as a scare tactic. Gent's may want to start asking for a reference for a new lady by an established provider as a safety measure.

• Like 3

WOW, that would have been scary! Another fine example of how this new law is going to give hobbyist the short end of the stick:( More ladies will be able to use "cop calling" as a scare tactic. Gent's may want to start asking for a reference for a new lady by an established provider as a safety measure.

Seems Backpage is increasingly unreliable these days?

You are right Lady Sophia

Thanks

• Like 1

You know that's funny, I have seen her twice, at that place in Riverview, both times I enjoyed myself.. OK she was a little distracted by the phone and there was a different story about who was home both times but in the end I left with a smile on my face.. That's really too bad your experience was not the asme as mine

• Like 2

peter5551212, you are really lucky.

I saw her once and it was a total nightmare. From the time I got there, she was totally distracted, then there was obviously someone upstairs, and she said it was her roommate, then she said it was a cleaning lady.

I paid for an hour, and after 15 minutes, she said that she wasn't comfortable cause there was someone upstairs. Personally, I was getting a little worried for my safety and said figured to take the lost and get the hell out.

I for one will never go see her again, and personally don't recommend anyone to go see her.

• Like 4

Scammers can and do post on all sites so one needs to check reviews first before booking someone and now more than ever. Thanks to bill C36 being made a law now, the only complaint a man can make is that he paid for a massage and never got it. He most certainly cannot complain of not getting sexual services!

• Like 3

I hate hearing stories like that.

to obviously and purposely scam people out of their money.

But luckily with forms like this, those people get found out

Sorry that happened

Some people Just have no class

• Like 4

Scammers can and do post on all sites so one needs to check reviews first before booking someone and now more than ever. Thanks to bill C36 being made a law now, the only complaint a man can make is that he paid for a massage and never got it. He most certainly cannot complain of not getting sexual services!

Good point ...TY

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****
Don't forget that she is still around and still on BP.

Not just that but she's basically spamming the listings with multiple ads showing different ages and one even claiming to be "new".

There are legit ladies on BP who are all getting a bad name thanks to people like her.

She is now lurking in Winnipeg. Was thinking of setting something up with her, very happy I did some research and found this thread. Thanks for the heads up. Now I better worn the Winnipeg guys.

• Like 2

Sometime she is 22, sometime she is 25!!!

Sometime she saves money for school!

She is a fraud!

Beware!!!

• Like 1