Hi,

I finally got husband to agree to start looking at a new lifestyle, at least to go to the SC again.

We are going to try Nuden, but are wondering what lap dance costs are so we can prepare properly..does anyone know?

cheers.

generally speaking $20 a song for a one on one...are you going to be getting couples-dances though? some girls will charge a little extra to give a dance for two people but you might luck out and make a connection with a gal who will give you the one-on-one rate. I went once with a friend and the girl charged us $30/song...and she was great, interactive with us both etc....said she would normally charge double for an interactive dance with two people, which when you think about it makes sense.

Edited by Annessa

Hi,

I finally got husband to agree to start looking at a new lifestyle, at least to go to the SC again.

We are going to try Nuden, but are wondering what lap dance costs are so we can prepare properly..does anyone know?

cheers.

If you feel like a road trip, I believe most clubs in Montreal charge $15 a song, and clubs in St-Jerome charge $10.

Usually 20 dollars in the champagne room. 10 dollars if she's doing a table dance. Some dancers expect drinks. Those can add up if you don't have the heart to say no.

Look through the SC conversations in your area and you should see some great choices on which champagne rooms offer you more privacy or "bang for your buck" Again you and your husbands mileage may vary. Good luck!

Expect to pay $40, though like Annessa points out, some girls may only charge $30. I'd be surprised if you were able to get a couples dance for only $20, though I suppose it could happen - I wouldn't recommend asking for it though. Just make sure to ask the dancer for the cost before starting the dance to avoid any nasty surprises.

• Like 1

^He's participating by watching, so still expect to pay more than $20.

The Den is quite nicely set up for this sort of dance because of the wide couches, so your husband will be able to sit next to you during the dance and have a great view. Have fun!

i find the ladies at the playmate are more upto doing couples or two on one lap dances

while I would agree that the ladies (like myself) at the playmate are up for doing couple's dances....it is VERY hard to squish two people in one chair in the CR there....I've given a couple a dance there and its beyond awkward cuz we have no couches there.

The Den is quite nicely set up for this sort of dance because of the wide couches, so your husband will be able to sit next to you during the dance and have a great view. Have fun!

Pigales, on the Québec side, is also well set up with wide couches, and one or two spots designed specifically for more than two ...

Pigales, on the Québec side, is also well set up with wide couches, and one or two spots designed specifically for more than two ...

Barefax as well has a wide couch area where couples or double dances are often done. Barb's has one wider couch that's doable as well, though it's a tight fit.

OP - I know you already have the Den in mind, but in case others are looking for the best club for a couples dance, this could be useful, so I hope you don't mind the slight thread jack. :)

• Like 1

We have had several couples dances at the Den. Pricing is not consistent. It has been $20, $30, and $40 per song. Depends on the lady. Private CR's are nicer, but cramped for 3 people. Downstairs room is very open so no privacy. We always waited to go upstairs.

If you feel like a road trip, I believe most clubs in Montreal charge $15 a song, and clubs in St-Jerome charge $10.

What clubs in Montreal charge $15/song? I've never been to one of them.

Additional Comments:

while I would agree that the ladies (like myself) at the playmate are up for doing couple's dances....it is VERY hard to squish two people in one chair in the CR there....I've given a couple a dance there and its beyond awkward cuz we have no couches there.

And don't we know it! When you and I went into one of those booths, I was surprised you got through, let alone me. I think it's designed to keep us stuck in that room longer. :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and how cramped the cubicles are too! Remember how we had to cuddle up prior the dance starting. It's just inhumane in there. ;)

What clubs in Montreal charge $15/song? I've never been to one of them.

The club I recall fondly was Kama Sutra. Very nice decor, very cozy, and amazing ladies.

I will be heading out to most likely the Den with a girl friend and a guy friend. I am wondering if any dancers there will dance for a female? If so, should I expect $30/song as I heard that the dancers charge more when it's a female client. I am also wondering what I can and can't do during a lapdance. I'm a newbie :)

I will be heading out to most likely the Den with a girl friend and a guy friend. I am wondering if any dancers there will dance for a female? If so, should I expect $30/song as I heard that the dancers charge more when it's a female client. I am also wondering what I can and can't do during a lapdance. I'm a newbie :)

If you're getting a dance alone, it should only cost you $20 a song. It'd be quite unfair to charge a lady $30 instead of $20, so I'd be shocked if that happened.

The dancer will likely quickly go over the rules with you before the dance, but if she doesn't, feel free to just ask what she's comfortable with. The most basic rule is that you can touch anywhere expect the kitty.

Have fun! I'd say the Den is definitely one of the more female friendly clubs in Ottawa.

I would say that Barbs is female friendly too. I was there a few years ago once with a female visitor from Montreal and she enjoyed herself very much. Very normal to the eyes of patrons and staff and though she didn't take any CR dances but to my surprise she went to the stage while my favorite dancer was on stage with a $20 bill (my bill lol) in her mouth lying down. Pigale is female friendly too as I have seen gents coming with ladies.

They are female friendly there, atleast the last few times that I went with some friends of mine. I guess that the rate also depends on the dancer who is dancing for you, but the couples dance that I had was $30.

Thanks for the feedback! I am looking forward to my visit!! One last question about the Den, some peeps say they wait to go upstairs as oppose to the CR room downstairs, what's the difference and is it worth waiting for? More privacy?

Thanks for the feedback! I am looking forward to my visit!! One last question about the Den, some peeps say they wait to go upstairs as oppose to the CR room downstairs, what's the difference and is it worth waiting for? More privacy?

All I can say about the lower areas is that there is no privacy. I only have dancers upstairs for that reason. There is a smaller room up there with 2 couches. If it is a couples dance you are going for I would want to use that room.

I've had no problems with using the downstairs CR's at Nuden. If the CR's are empty anyways, then there's no problem whether you're going upstairs or downstairs.