Miss Paris Blue 5170

Something about this redhead that I had to repeat with again when I saw stripper pole in her ad. Photo's are not her for privacy concerns but are close enough to not disappoint and she is quite hot with a beautiful face IMO. She does have a few tattoo's but nothing distracting. Walk into the room and sure enough there's a stripper pole right in the middle of the floor with full length mirrors on the wall...turned on some music pulled up a chair and she did a sexy pole and lap dance until i couldn't take it anymore. Which was handy cause there was a bed only a few feet away from the pole. How awesome is that.

Not a full gfe but a fun girl, easy to talk to and hang out with who really enjoys herself and making you happy. That combined with my weakness for redheads made for a great time.

Repeat = yes

• Like 1

Something about this redhead that I had to repeat with again when I saw stripper pole in her ad. Photo's are not her for privacy concerns but are close enough to not disappoint and she is quite hot with a beautiful face IMO. She does have a few tattoo's but nothing distracting. Walk into the room and sure enough there's a stripper pole right in the middle of the floor with full length mirrors on the wall...turned on some music pulled up a chair and she did a sexy pole and lap dance until i couldn't take it anymore. Which was handy cause there was a bed only a few feet away from the pole. How awesome is that.

Not a full gfe but a fun girl, easy to talk to and hang out with who really enjoys herself and making you happy. That combined with my weakness for redheads made for a great time.

Repeat = yes

Thnak. sounds good.