Bianca Jaguar

Avg. of 5 Recommendations

The Best Night of my life !!!... If you have not book Bianca you must ... Forget the 25 year olds This Mature Woman is Warm and Fun... No Rush I felt like I had known her for years and the evening Included an romantic dinner and then back to the Hotel. Warm Shower and just let your imagination go .... It was a night to remember .... then when you think the night is over a warm body move under the covers at 3 am and wakes you up starting over with a warm tong !!! Finally rest till morning and a mutual shower.... It's Sold this is going to be my quarterly vacation.... Book it soon..... Dallas Car Guy

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure of a Saturday morning tryst with this lovely lady and it was everything you could desire. Bianca put me at ease immediately and within seconds we were disrobed. The king size bed was put to full use as Bianca was very responsive to my attention to her love triangle.

Apparently she is just new to the game but is impressed with the gentleman at CERB so I believe if we treat her properly everything will fall into place.

She definitely deserves to be one of the elite mature providers.

Tremendous experience with this lovely lady. I recommend her highly. True class with an amazing body, toned to perfection. Like fine wine which keeps on getting better. A very pleasant personality which makes the whole experience that much better. Not to be missed.

Well I certainly did! I was able to visit Bianca last week, and she is extremely passionate, a great lover,gorgeous smile and with a hard body that does not quit.

Bianca met meet at the door in clothing I requested, bra,panties and high heels and what a awesome body for me to hold,caress and than kiss her deeply when we greeted each other.

The fireworks in the bedroom afterwards was very erotic,sensual and very much pleasurable for the 2 of us.

Bianca is a very sexy MILF... that you would love to meet, and of course have much more meetings with her.

Wanted to add she offered in calls as well.

Edited by PistolPete

This is one very sexy lady that likes what she does!. I have been to see here a few times and it gets hotter and hotter. I

Sexy MILF is a under statement! Gorgeous body and face

Saw Bianca for the fourth time now since she started coming to Ottawa. A wonderful lover and gorgeous too! Immediate connection was made the first time and each visit there's something new for us to try. Exploring her fabulous body just drives me wild. Can't say enough good things about her.

I finaly had the chance to see Bianca Jaguar two weeks ago! She catched my eyes a few months ago, but i was always on call when she was in town. But now i got Lucky. She responded quickly after i answered her booking form and she was very excited to meet me.

I meet her at the hotel and she answered wearing a nice top and skirt. We talked a bit to know each others and she quickly made me comfortable. Then we started kissing (she's an amazing kisser!) and making out.

I'll leave the details secret, but let me say, when i was between her legs, performing DATY, I was in paradise.

She's an amazing lady, with a beautyfull muscular body. Her legs are exceptional! And she have better stamina then a guy half her age, haha.

Her skin is soft and warm, you'll love to cuddle with her. She loves her job and i could see she wanted to make the date perfect for me. Wich it was. I had a wonderful time that i'll always remember. I highly recommend seeing her next time she's in town, specialy if like me, you never had the chance to sleep with a sexy MILF before.

I met Bianca this past summer and I loved my encounter, from how friendly she was in setting up a meeting to the extra effort she took to make me feel comfortable.

We met at a location, she took me to the room and within no time we were disrobing each other. FANTASTIC BREASTS!!! tight ass....fit and muscular...her hands holding my head between her legs...awesome!!!

We tried multiple positions and finished in style!!!

I would repeat, and repeat and repeat.

Hopefully I can meet her and one of her friends sometime in the new year!!

Bianca and I have met before, and then recently at the Ottawa Social, sorry but I had stole a kiss that night from her while we were in private area away from the crowd and those that were there at the social,knew how stunningly gorgeous she looked.

Needless, to say when she was visiting Ottawa, I booked with her ASAP,as we had to have that kiss again, in a more private setting. ;)

This lady certainly knows how to make you feel like a million bucks, she was dressed to the 9's answering the door, and let me say, our mouths locked for quite sometime while saying hello at door.

It wasn't long before we headed to boudoir, where I wanted to worship her fine sexy ass, and that I did. :) Bianca still in her high heels sexy nylons and panties and bra (her coat she took off right away as she knew we were going to have fun), SO.... I peeled off her panties real slowly, as she was bent over hanging onto the dresser and slowly took off her sexy nylons.

I think I arouse her immedaitely for an a.m. treat as she was moaning with delight, and as I careesed her body and undid her bra, the goosebumps raised on her soft skin while I worshiped her ass from behind.

We proceeded to the huge bed, where I devoured her with oral, she was letting out the moans, and expressional words of delight. I also had her sit on my face while she hung onto the headboard, I'm quite certain there was mulitple orgasms for her ;)

She said it was my turn now, and she delivered exactly what I had so desired, with marvellous, slow erotic oral pleasure, but I wanted more too, and we soon got in the 69'ner position both working up a sweat.

Needless to say, Bianca had me at her mercy, and it wasn't long before I had succumbed to her fine work of oral pleasure.

Bianca has a smile that is beautiful, and a body that just does not quit, if you desire that mature sexy lady, I'd say... better catch her while you can. Here is a photo of her that I really like.

picture.php?albumid=8477&pictureid=56222

Thanks Bianca, you are a true sweetheart

Edited by PistolPete

Bianca met me at the door in clothing I requested, t-shirt and sweat pants :) Which I am sure is not what everyone would want but its what I wanted because I enjoy the real girl friend experience and seeing her dressed like that was like coming home to a girl friend who missed me terribly. Bianca has a smile that lights up the world. She is personable, smart and omg so very very sexy. We sat on the couch and talked and talked for ages before we got into anything. I shall leave the anything details out because after all she is a lady and a ladies privacy should always be respected. I will however say I left there having made a friend and had one of the most enjoyable experiences of my life that I will treasure always.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.