I'll be in TO on business later this month and have been told that Filmore's is A great downtown SC. Any thoughts? What's the CR like?

Filmore's has had mixed reviews for decades. Parking can be a problem, pay at lot next door and no parking on street after 6PM. Some don't think its that safe of an area at night.

I prefer to stay out of Toronto city because of their more restrictive bylaw than Mississauga clubs. I also don't like all the traffic downtown so much prefer the Sauga area... of course then there is the 401 often a traffic mess everywhere as the world's busiest freeway.

• Like 1

Coming from a long line of dancers & SP's, most of my family working in Toronto. both have worked a filmores & the brass rail. All the ladies rave about the brass rail. really depends do you wish for a classy place or a more provocative sassy place. brass rail is more classy.

• Like 3

Coming from a long line of dancers & SP's, most of my family working in Toronto. both have worked a filmores & the brass rail. All the ladies rave about the brass rail. really depends do you wish for a classy place or a more provocative sassy place. brass rail is more classy.

What she said

• Like 1

Yes, the Rail and Zanzibar are far more classy. However, I only bother going to Filmores these days. It's a more open space, casual atmosphere and the girls are WAY more fun at your table, on stage and EXTRA fun in the private booths upstairs if that's what you're looking for. You won't find as many 9-10's there, but better variety and fun personalities does more than make up for it. It's also pretty close to Yonge & Dundas which has lots of food and entertainment options.

• Like 3

Is Avery still at Fillmores? She worked in Ottawa at Pigales and Barefax, is she at another club now?