I've been flirting with Scarlett on Twitter for a couple of weeks and finally had a chance to meet her last night. I've seen her beautiful smile in some of her posted pictures but I was unprepared for the beautiful eyes that accompany it. They are green with a hint of blue and it's easy to get lost in them.

She met me in the lobby at Brass and I immediately noticed that she had remembered to wear the outfit we had discussed. I like that kind of attention to detail!

Scarlett is not a spinner but has lovely womanly curves that are quite effective during her massage. She also enjoys receiving massage and I was happy to oblige.

She has only been with Brass for about three weeks but clearly is enjoying what she is doing. Scarlett is bubbly, intelligent, and talkative and makes you feel at ease through the whole session. She is careful to ensure adequate time is available for the different activities she has planned.

If you've been looking at her pictures and wondering if you should go see her, do it!

I highly recommend her. If you want more adventure, ask her to bring a toy or a friend for a duo.

• Like 2

I went to visit Scarlett at BC. Beautiful smile, lovely skin. Not a spinner, but that's not an issue. She was very sweet and we had a nice conversation. Not only was the ending great, but she gave a great massage too!

My recommendation for Scarlett at Brass Club.

I found parking right out front as it was evening. A quick buzz and I'm whisked up the elevator to a wonderful place full of scantily clad young women. I'm greeted and shown to the bar (after checking with me and another gentleman at the bar that we are OK seeing another client) and served a cold beer.

I'm greeted at the bar by Scarlett, a dark haired green eyed beauty with a sweet smile. She greets me with a wonderful warm hug and a sweet tender kiss from the most perfect pink lips. Her warm smile and quick wit are followed by a delightful giggle that instantly put me at ease. We shared a drink and a few laughs before being shown to the Brass Room with its king sized bed and huge double shower.

Once the door closed I was smothered by delicious kisses in her warm embrace. I eventually disengaged and stepped back to really look at this beautiful woman. Long wavy dark hair. Big green eyes with a touch of blue at the edges and a little splash of brown in the right one. A big genuine smile and a quick shy bat of eyelashes when she realizes I'm looking. She's wearing a black and red strappy piece that contrasts pale white skin. She permits me to remove this garment before we step into the shower, revealing soft curves of breast topped by perfect pink nipples. We step into the warm shower and I get to explore those delicious curves. Her giggle and her warm embrace easing my tension.

We move to the big bed and she smothers me with kisses before laying me down on the bed and starting a nice relaxing massage. She started gently but checked in with me and increased pressure as I liked in the spots where I needed it. More kisses sprinkled throughout the massage and then on to sexy body slides. Her curves and breasts felt great and she loved the effect it had on me. She loves to tease and have fun, a delightful mix of teasing and giggles. Now I have some other urges and kinks I like to explore, and Scarlett embraced my requests. This lady is a switch and can indulge you one either side of the kinky spectrum. Seeing her pale curvy bottom reddening under my hands felt wonderful and excited both of us. I had my turn massaging her soft pale skin and wonderful curves - made more interesting with a blindfold and nifty restraints she brought to the party. She seemed to enjoy my touch as evidenced by delightful gasps and moans with a rather juicy conclusion. She then turned her attention back to me and teased me to a powerful conclusion. Finally we got up to have another turn in the huge double shower - after a quick pause on the floor for her to get her shaky legs working again - then more slippery fun and kisses as we cleaned up.

Scarlett made me feel a delightful combination of intimacy and hot powerful sexiness. I had a great time and I think you will too.

• Like 1

A trip to Brass Club, on a wet and windy evening. It was unpleasant outside, but on arrival I was plunged into mayhem at reception - scantily-clad ladies everywhere (it's like that, sometimes) And out of that sexy maelstrom emerged Scarlett, who I'd actually come to see.

We took a few moments to chat and get to know each other a little, and if found that Scarlett's great to talk to. Of course it's not all conversation... clothing was gradually discarded, and initial exploration... escalated. In fact, it escalated very quickly! Isn't that supposed to happen after the massage? Never mind, it didn't this time... so we then moved on to the massage end of things. Scarlett gave me a very relaxing massage, and there was also time for me to get my hands on her for a little while before it was time to head to the shower and bring things to a close.

But I'm already looking forward to seeing her again!

• Like 1

Scarlett is now at ALO. I had been twittering her for a while and met her quickly at Brass one day. And saw that had switched spa's a day or two ago. I twittered with her for a while. Saw today that she was working and that I had some free time. So I decided to see her at the Carling Spa. She seemed happy to see me as I was her first client at ALO. She was still having troubles with working the shower and a few things as she had just started this morning. She is a cute GND girl. She gave me a nice kiss and we undressed and took a shower. Then we got on the table. She has a curvy body. and is very bubbly and likes to chat, which is great. She gives a nice firm massage which I appreciated and we chatted for a while. She looks like a young college girl. lol which she actually. She is very confident in her skin. I gave her a reverse and was one of the lucky one to make her squirt :) Then it was my turn where she shows me her skills at teasing. Forgot to mention that she likes to kiss and is pretty good at it also. But I had asked for a long teasing finish, which she delivered, had me on the edge till the end with a toe curling explosive finish. Had a fun time with her and I was her first client at ALO.

She should do well there, she already has been contacted by many of her previous clients.

• Like 1

In the middle of the night I awoke in a sweat with my breathing heavy and the front of my boxers stretched tight over the large bulge that had helped wake me. It took me a minute to realize that the vivid dream i just had was no dream at all but a memory, a feeling, an urge and fantasy that had engulfed me just days before. I could not shake the image of that beautiful young woman with a supple porcelin body and eyes that drew you in like a moth to a flame. The touch of her sensual lips as they caressed mine and the feeling of her masterful hands kneeding my body to not only the journey of the pleasure but to the extacy of release. A woman talented beyond here youthful visage. Witty and charming as if she was born an experienced and remarkably intelligent lady. Her beautiful blue eyes and radiant smile drew you in, but the body that held this goddess, kept you captivated and wanting of time itself to stop. Trapping you in this moment for eternity.

Scarlett Rose stole my fantasies and created a world of itimacy and desire that some men can only dream of. From the moment she opened the door and allowed her robe to slightly open to reveal the sensual flesh that was to be unleashed on me, to the soft and tender goodbye kiss as I left, i was her's. The conversations were light and insighful, her humour was witty and sarcastic and her music set the mood of the oncoming dance of oil and sensual touch. We washed each other as if would be the last time either of us would feel the touch of flesh under our fingers. Only leaving the sanctity of the shower to continue our erotic dance elsewhere. We each laid upon the table, taking turns spreading oil onto every part of each other's bodies.

I took whole advantage of my time exploring with my hands and watching how each area i touched invoked different looks and caused soft moans to be released. All of pleasure and excitement in anticipation of the next caress. Scarlett Rose had chosen to honour me with a implement of pleasure with which I used with excitement and skill. I was to witness a truly erotic and sexually fufilling sight as Scarlett flooded my hand and trapped it between her thighs.

Our time together was drawing to a close and it was my turn to feel the sweet taste of relief. Between the touch of her hands on my body, her body caressing mine and the sweet and sensual kisses, i was lost in a fog of euphoria and bliss. Even as we finished our time together, washing away all the work we had done, the passion and joyfulness stayed with us.

In the days that have passed since my rendevous with that sensual goddess, i have had my mind wonder to those moments of extacy and have them completely over take me. Those 2 hours that i spent in that Rose garden of desire, went by so fleetingly, yet will provide me with glorious memories for the rest of my life.

To all the gentlemen who chose to follow in this adventure and to those who have come and gone, treasure this sensual Goddess and treat her with all the kindness and respect she deserves. Find her when you can and enjoy the journey! ALO has a treasure in their midst and a vision to behold.

Thank you Scarlett Rose, you have given me visions and dreams that will live with me a very long time. I look forward to when we can see each other again.

Sir Smitty

• Like 2

Recently I was fortunate to book a session with Scarlett. I had been following her on twitter for a while and my schedule finally aligned with her availability. So I made a quick booking through twitter with her and off I went.

Arriving at the site I was greeted by a beautiful, young and, energetic woman, who introduced herself a Scarlett. She showed me to the room and after a quick shower to clean up, came back and we began the session. We spent some time talking and getting to know each other and I was impressed by her intelligence and sense of humour.

Then we started off by her giving me a very sensual massage. This increased the heat in the room dramatically, and in an attempt to cool off, I offered to give her a massage, which she readily accepted. Unfortunately, being allowed to massage her hot, sexy body did nothing to cool off the room. She was very receptive to my massage, so the temperature continued to rise.

After some more sexy fun, we again switched and she proceeded to provide me with a massage completed with body slides and many caresses. We then proceeded to the flip which left me with wobbly legs. We followed this up with some cuddles and a quick shower with her to get both of us cleaned up.

Overall, I was glad I had contacted Scarlett and that I had booked a session. I plan to return for a second visit soon.

• Like 1

Similar to some of the other posters in this review - I have had the pleasure of following Scarlett on twitter. I have also had the pleasure of being able to be in the present with her three times so far - both at the brass club as well as ALO - What a blessing.

it had been quite a gap between our first and second visit together and despite significant changes in my appearance she remembered me immediately and was able to ask me about personal details that we had discussed previously. She has a very personal touch and care and concern for those she spends her time with. It is readily apparent that when you are present with her that she is in the present with you.

as has been mentioned in previous reviews Scarlett is not a spinner. I would better define her as a woman in every sense of the word and attractive as all get out. A soft supple bosum and shapely derriere just add to the natural beauty that starts in her face and radiates out from there.

With regards to our actual session time together - she offers a very pleasant GFE while staying within MA limits. The key I find with Scarlett is to have a free and open line of communication. She will share details and guide those who are new to Massage as well as being able to offer expert sessions for those who are more experienced. She could take the lead during the session but also has the ability to just follow along and be guided down the path of your desire.

Edited by allerob
added wrong icon post
  • Like 1

What can I say Scarlett is a fun and beautiful young lady. I have seen Scarlett twice and each encounter is unforgettable experience. After I had a quick shower she met me in the room and undressed to show off her excellent taste in lingerie.She invited me on to the table and removed the lingerie she had left on. Then she proceeded to give me a much needed and relaxing massage I could have fallen asleep it was so relaxing but I could not take let my eyes wander from her beautiful body. She then had me roll over as she continued to massage every part of my body. Scarlett then joined me on the table and I returned the enjoyment to her as she hovered hovered over me. Eventually I could not hold back and things got messy. Then she gave me a quick clean off and started the shower for me. Treat this lady right and she will do the same. She can carry on an intelligent conversation, share a laugh,and talk about almost all classic rock. Take it from me it is worth your while. 2 visits in the books and many more to come.

• Like 1

I recently visited Scarlett Rose at the CMJ West site one sunny fall afternoon. I am not yet a member of CMJ but Scarlett easily arranged for me to be her guest. I had met Scarlett on several other occasions as I have done several recent Photo Shoots with her. Her pics are real with a pin up body, lovey curves and that glint in her eyes. I was a little nervous reversing the roles where I would now be her Client.. It turns out I had nothing to be nervous about as Scarlett  bounced into the room with huge smile  and a big embrace and asked how I wanted the session to go. . What struck me during our time together  was her  confidence, her considerable massage skills (right pressure) as well as her willingness to make the session special for me. . I never go into specifics its up to you to see for yourself just how smart , sexy fun and accommodating  lady that Scarlett is. .Check out her pics to get a sense of this fantastic lady. @Shutterclick350

• Like 1

Had the great pleasure to spend some time with Scarlett recently and definitely had a great time with her! Our get together happened very out of the blue, so I wasn't 100% certain how things would go, but Scarlett just blew me away. She has a very warm and easy going personality that is quite infectious. 

Wish I would have had all night with her, but I very much look forward to seeing her again and definitely recommend! 

I've met Scarlett a few times now, and have had a great experience every time. I first met her for a dinner date, and we explored further from there. I was nervous at first, but Scarlett has put me totally at ease. If you haven't seen this lady you're missing out! 

I have already arranged to meet her again and cannot wait!

• Like 1

I met Scarlet for the first time for a simple 1/2 hour. Although it was a a short date, she managed to create the entire GFE in that time slot - from conversation, unwinding, touching, passion, though to cuddling, I felt we packed the full experience in to the limited time.

I highly recommend Scarlett as an attractive, sexy, and easygoing provider of a wonderful GFE.  I will likely repeat.

Edited by Bobby Keys
  • Like 2

It's great to see there is already a thread started for Scarlett Rose. My boyfriend and I recently booked her for a couple's massage. We had the most amazing time! Scarlett is an old friend of mine from when I was in the industry and we always had a great time together. Since we know each other I was definitely a bit worried things would be awkward but thankfully that wasn't the case at all.

I wanted to share some of the main things that stood out to me starting from the beginning:

• Friendly and prompt response to my initial message.
  • Accommodated our schedule and quickly secured a convenient time for us both.
  • Contacted me on the day of the appt to confirm we're still good to go.
  • Welcomed me with warm hugs and a beautiful smile upon arrival (she was clearly fresh out of the shower smelling wonderful).
  • It was my boyfriend's first time with this type of experience and she made sure he felt comfortable from the start.
  • Excellent communication. Checking to see what we're comfortable with and what we would enjoy.
  • Magical hands with a great talent for body rubs. She took care of both of our sore muscles, using her hands, body slides and every other trick in the book!
  • After massages we got pretty excited. We made out and I loved the taste of her lips so much I wanted to get a taste of her other lips. We exchanged some very pleasant oral and her reputation certainly precedes her as a squirter. She was SOAKED!
  • The dedication and persistence was very impressive. She seemed determined to make sure we both got to cum and WE DID.

Scarlett has a beautiful curvy body, big luscious ass and the softest skin! I love her signature red hair and am a big fan of the way she styles it. Her pictures are lovely but I find her even more enchanting in person. Her beautiful eyes and lips 
    are something you do not want to miss.

I also really like the fact that she lists pricing for couples on her site. Not everyone includes this in their pricing.

Overall 10/10 experience with Scarlett. We are still fantasizing about those lovely moments we had with her and will definitely be booking again.

457FC287-A6D7-4553-B735-1892253AB214.jpeg

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.