Nitpick about "Random Album Pictures"

I'm pretty sure I'm not the first who mention this, but the "Random Album Pictures" bar is a bit frustrating as about 50% of the pictures lead to an error message because many accounts were closed/deleted. I understand it's not a priority and not asking the mod to immediately jump on the issue. But just wanted to mention it.

Have a nice holiday.

Guest Prufrock Cummings

I have to disagree, I enjoy the randomness that pops up by clicking the Lyla tab on top. True, about 1 in 15 come up as an error message (I did a random count and you can sometimes go 20 different searches before an error) but who cares, it is not the end of the world, Gregass. Just skip the error message and enjoy the next randomness that can be sexy, gorgeous and exciting. Try to enjoy the fun of Lyla, embrace the occasional error as nothing is perfect.

I have to disagree, I enjoy the randomness that pops up by clicking the Lyla tab on top. True, about 1 in 15 come up as an error message (I did a random count and you can sometimes go 20 different searches before an error) but who cares, it is not the end of the world, Gregass. Just skip the error message and enjoy the next randomness that can be sexy, gorgeous and exciting. Try to enjoy the fun of Lyla, embrace the occasional error as nothing is perfect.

Again, It's a small nitpick and not a huge deal. As for the odds, it varies with the randomness of the pictures appearing. Like everyone here, when I see a nice thumbnail I like to know and see more. But after a series of dead ends, I just wanted to mention it.

Take care and have a nice holiday.

they will address stuff like this with the new update that is being worked on.

• Like 1

they will address stuff like this with the new update that is being worked on.

Great. Thank you and keep up the great work.

Merry holiday. ;-)