Esme Clarke

Esme Clarke's ad caught my eye and I started exchanging emails with her. From her description and emails, it wasn't hard to understand that she is intelligent, educated sweet girl. There wasn't any review of hers but my gut feeling was that I will be rewarded. Appointment was set smoothly to see her this evening for an hour (no HHs) in her downtown location.

She was with me on the set time, and her smile is really cute and disarming, soft skin. She is a university student and holds decent conversation. We had wine, met like old friends - soon I realized that we have a common friend. Guess what Rosalie Seck who I had met year and half back. Lot of wild DFK ensued over music and body hugging. She offered massage but I was more keen to DFK and then the main course.

Overall experience was quite sensual and she made every effort to please. I didn't want to leave and wished that I could just keep her for myself.

Thanks to Esme for the lovely evening and I will be repeating for sure.

• Like 6

I met Esme largely on this recommendation, and I was not dissappointed. Esme is indeed lovely, intelligent and sweet.

Setting up an appointment was hassle free, and all went according to plan. When we finally met she was so damn cute all my pre-date nerves fell away. I loved her intelligent chattyness and would return just to spend time with her, but she is also very sexy with a mischievous sense of humour.

The hour flew by as she treated me like her Prince Charming from beginning to end.

Treat her well, she is the pearl in a big ocean.

I had the pleasure of Esme's company lately.

I'll keep it brief and leave you with one impression. I have never been kissed, by anyone, with the passion, joy, and intensity that Esme exhibited.

I too saw Esme recently. I'm thinking about what can be said that hasn't already been mentioned. I would emphasize some of the words being used above: passion, joy, intelligence, with a hint of mischievousness - and by the way she is stunning IMHO. Indeed, we had a fascinating conversation, enjoyed some wine, some sensual foreplay - incredible connection. The main event was really next level. She plays in the big leagues and we were both feeling insatiable. It was wild punctuated by contrasting moments of stillness and intimacy. One of my best experiences of all-time, any place. Sorry other Ottawa ladies, I will never book anyone else as long as Esme is around!

Last week I was fortunate to spend an afternoon in the company of Esme, and it was a wonderful way to spend a winter afternoon.

As with all of my dates, i enjoy long sessions with a beautiful woman that are full of passion, hot sexy fun, intelligent conversations, and humour - I am looking for a complete experience - and my afternoon with Esme exceeded my expectations.

Esme was introduced to me through another friend on Lyla (thank you Talia), and we exchanged a number of emails until we were able to arrange an afternoon that fit both of our schedules. the emails were great as they also allowed us to share a little bit about ourselves, and increased the anticipation and excitement for the date.

As with most encounters with a new companion, I nervously arrived on time, and I presented a bottle of wine for us to share while we got to know each other. After a quick shower to freshen up, we enjoyed the wine along with some great conversation that quickly led to some flirting, which started off the cycle of conversation and flirting, making out, hot sexy fun times, cuddles and conversation - and following my standard practice, this cycle was repeated many times as we could throughout the afternoon.

During my date with her, my initial impressions of Esme were confirmed - she is a sexy, hot , gorgeous woman, which was confirmed as soon as I arrived, and much to my delight, she is also very intelligent, a great conversationalist and possess a great sense of humour. She illustrated her intelligence in our email exchanges before our date, and throughout our date she used it to continually seduce my mind.

As i have said already, it was a wonderful afternoon, and we have already begun the planning for our next afternoon date.

So if you are looking for the same type of experience that I look for in all of my dates, then I strongly recommend that you consider spending time with Esme.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.