Once in a while, I like to meet some of the new girls that make their appearance at CMJ. Jasmin really has a flair for finding the perfect girls. I have to admit that I rarely repeat with the same girl (I have with one or two).

I saw Bre's pictures and was intrigued and thought "why not?". I booked online and asked if she could wear some sexy lingerie. Boy did she ever oblige. When she opened the door I was speechless.

My title says Bre...ware because this girl will knock the wind out of you. She is incredibly beautiful and fit; articulate and intelligent (she's working on her Masters degree in English lit); and sooooo amazingly sexy. Need I say more. Oh yes and she works out every day (every body part is a living witness to that fact). She can squat 180??? Wow!!

All I can say is that our time together (1 hour) went by much too quickly. Bre loves to dress to impress and succeeds at it beyond your wildest expectations. I think I might be in love...again. ;-)

Gentlemen, you owe it to yourself to meet this amazing woman, who in my humble opinion will become the next MA superstar in Ottawa.

Thanks Jasmin (and Gwen) for this amazing discovery.

Agency CMJ
I would visit again
Agency CMJ
  • Like 4

Bre ware indeed. I too had the pleasure of meeting this charming your woman and I had a most amazing time... I will repeat!

I was working late on Tuesday this past week, and needed a massage.

Noticed on Twitter that Bre was available, but only until 10pm, so I quickly sent her a message, and requested if she was able to stay a bit late that night, and she agreed.

This was my 1st encounter with her, I have had my eye on her pictures for quite sometime, but never had to chance to have a session with her.

She is very sexy, has an excellent personality, and an ass to die for!! :)

We really hit it off. the massage was awesome, and the finish was even better.

I will be repeating for sure

thank you Bre for making my night full of great memories on such short notice :)

This is a long over due recommendation for the lovely miss Bre. Bre was my first visit to CMJ and she made it so comfortable and relaxing for me.

Bre is a very forward thinking woman and clearly loves what she does. I have a confession Bree was able to do what I've only dreamt ladies would do for me without asking. She is a most see to believe. If your looking for a lady to repeat with Bre is your gal.

Rubs

CMJ has yet another fabulous duo pair: Bre and Honey. The only way to describe them is to say that they are just fun to be around; beautiful, nice, charming , witty and funny, they turned a one hour session (I should have booked a longer one) into a well-needed distraction from a long week. Gloomy, rainy days in November can change quickly for the better if you get a chance to spend time with these two fabulous ladies.

I saw her also yesterday. She was able to squeeze me in on short notice. I've had some hits & misses with MA's...always felt like something was missing. Well, I've found a new fav.

Bre and I hit it off, and I had a great time. I spend 45 mins with her and she made me feel at home. She was fun and really attractive. I highly recommend.

You can find her on BP or twitter, she works at CMJ.

• Like 1

Saw this lovely gem again, while she is on a short visit in country at CMJ. She is as terrific as I remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had chance to see Bre at CMJ. I had the best time of my life. I am planning to go back to see her.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.