Eva Pearl

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest t**i***n

I break down my SP experiences into 3 categories, 1 - wish I had that hour back, 2- that was fun, I'd see her again and 3- Rearrange your schedule and rob a bank if necessary. Unfortunately, the previous three SP I've had in category 3 (Jasmin Thai, Nina Delacruz and Maxim Elite) all seem retired now.

Thank goodness for Eva Pearl, who has redefined the level of excellence against which other encounters shall be measured. It took 4 trips and nearly 18 months for me to finally meet Eva and the wait only heightened the experience.

A truly charming, sensual, confident and utterly gorgeous individual with a body that defies reason and logic. She greeted me in a little dress (at my request) and I could barely contain myself for the next 90 minutes (absolutely no way an hour is enough) as we got to know each other more intimately. Her oral skills were sublime, I think it is her ability to speak multiple languages that makes her tongue so incredible and she genuinely seemed to enjoy herself, not rushing to any sort of resolution regardless of whether she was giving or receiving. I will not be able to strike from my mind the beautiful contrast of her dark skin against my pale midsection, the sound of her asking me to play with her nipples or the feel of her perfect bum against many body parts.

Thanks Eva, I hope you return before too long.

Ty

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Yes Eva Pearl is an amazing person with a great soul. Very charming and intelligent. She is the most muscular woman I have ever been with but by no means is she too muscular.

She is very slender but shapely. A hard bod yet womanly and feminine. Very sexy. She has a happy and thankful spirit which I found inspiring and her skills were amazing.

Guest p**h*x

Oh my god... what an amazing woman. Eva is great in every way. She is incredibly beautiful and sexy with a warm and kind personality. Very fortunate to have spent time with her. I already can't wait to see her again!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.