Exotic Touch Danielle

I've tried several times to see Danielle, and through no fault of hers or mine (sometimes these things happen) we just never managed it. Until tonight! She was worth the wait, gentlemen. She's friendly, talkative, game for most anything, and gorgeous. She has a reputation for having gorgeous breasts, and she totally does. The rest of her body's very nice too! She made me feel at ease, and we had a great time together. I would totally recommend her, and I'm definitely going to see her again when she comes back to Moncton.

• Like 2

It was my absolute pleasure to see Danielle again tonight on her first visit back to Moncton in a while. As with the first time, she was fun, intelligent, beautiful, and we had a VERY fun time together. Again, she comes highly recommended gents, she's a really dedicated professional and made me very happy!

• Like 1

I was very glad to be able to finally meet Exotic Touch Danielle recently.  If you’ve seen the pictures in her ads and followed any of her conversations here on Lyla you’ll know exactly who you’ll be meeting when the hotel room door opens.  Beautiful, intelligent, sexy and yes I felt like we were old friends.  There is no way this gorgeous woman is 40.  Clearly her favourite drink - French vanilla coffee - holds the secrets of youth and sensuality...I better start drinking more of that myself.

The only negative thing I can say is that Danielle might not make the best travel agent 😀.  I’m so glad to hear that SJ showed her some love and that another Lyla member was able to help her switch to a hotel in the city rather than the original Accomodations she had booked on the outskirts.

I’m so looking forward to the next visit..next week right??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sharpe said:

I was very glad to be able to finally meet Exotic Touch Danielle recently.  If you’ve seen the pictures in her ads and followed any of her conversations here on Lyla you’ll know exactly who you’ll be meeting when the hotel room door opens.  Beautiful, intelligent, sexy and yes I felt like we were old friends.  There is no way this gorgeous woman is 40.  Clearly her favourite drink - French vanilla coffee - holds the secrets of youth and sensuality...I better start drinking more of that myself.

The only negative thing I can say is that Danielle might not make the best travel agent 😀.  I’m so glad to hear that SJ showed her some love and that another Lyla member was able to help her switch to a hotel in the city rather than the original Accomodations she had booked on the outskirts.

I’m so looking forward to the next visit..next week right??

😂😂 hey at least I made the best of it I'll know better for my next trip where to book 

It was a pleasure to meet you and I do look forward to seeing you again soon

My first trip to Sain John was amazing 

Thank you for all the kinds words xo

• Like 2

I’m a big fan of Danielle’s so I thought I would try some online/long distance options. I wasn’t sure what to expect from a sexting date.  I poured myself some coffee and got myself ready for a casual sexy chat.  That coffee got left behind pretty fast.  That was one hell of a hot session.  If I was a smoker I would have lit up afterwards.  Had a nap instead 

Danielle’s aura of sensuality and sexiness shone through even over texting.  Her online content through Onlyfans and the videos she provides directly are also captivating.  It may not be the preferred way to meet but during these COVID times these are good options and a great way to show support.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Sharpe said:

I’m a big fan of Danielle’s so I thought I would try some online/long distance options. I wasn’t sure what to expect from a sexting date.  I poured myself some coffee and got myself ready for a casual sexy chat.  That coffee got left behind pretty fast.  That was one hell of a hot session.  If I was a smoker I would have lit up afterwards.  Had a nap instead 

Danielle’s aura of sensuality and sexiness shone through even over texting.  Her online content through Onlyfans and the videos she provides directly are also captivating.  It may not be the preferred way to meet but during these COVID times these are good options and a great way to show support.

Thank-you so much for you kind words and support especially through this tough time

You are always a delight and and i enjoyed our sexy chat today as well... Cannot wait to see you again in person ❤️

• Like 4

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.