Gabriella Laurence-Honeymoon In Kingston

I finally got to meet my beautiful virtual "wife" last Friday in Kingston for a four hour encounter. Screening/verification was taken care of with no issue.

Gabriella arrived at my hotel on time. She looks young and beautiful, and her photos are accurate. We sat down on the couch and over drinks and we got caught up on old times and current events. I say got caught up because Gabriella and I have gotten to know one another through email's and pm's, not to mention posts on CERB, so while it was our first encounter, it wasn't with a stranger, if that makes sense. After drinks, we headed downstairs to the restaurant where we had dinner and continued getting to know one another. Then we went back to my hotel room, where we did what newlyweds do. In this case it started with a shower for two. Then we got out of the shower and dried off. My lovely bride then ordered me to bed, telling me to lay face down. She then treated me to a deep massage, including a body slide. Then my beautiful virtual "wife" and I consummated our marriage. The details of which are private between Gabriella and myself, but I will say I'm happy we "got married." We then laid in each others arms, kissing and cuddling.

Gabriella is not a clock watcher by any means, we had an unrushed encounter. Unfortunately the time runs out too fast, and she did have to go. Definitely Gabriella is a lady I will see again

Just one final comment. My recommendation of Gabriella is truthful, except for the stuff about her being my wife That is just some bantering she and I have done both on CERB and in private emails and included here for a bit of lightheartedness. But that said, Gabriella is a terrific lady who I would recommend seeing to a gentleman looking for a encounter with a wonderful companion.

• Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.