Gabriella Laurence

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

Guest W***ledi*Time

Gabriella has been in my dreams for over two years. (It's true - I've still got my wish-list, from when I was about to travel to Montreal in May 2009. She was in my fantasies even then.) Due to my own foibles and circumstances, I have never been in the position to act on this wish. Until now, that is - when the magic of happenstance (as delivered by the messenger of the gods) has lured Gabriella out to the rocky shoals of the old Atlantic shore.

Patience, it turns out, has many sweet rewards.

As is only fit and proper, my brief orientation in Gabriella's world led to many tantalizing glimpses of ... possibilities. I've included a number of those in the check-list above (cribbed from Gabriella's ad). I myself can personally vouch that Gabriella is warm, relaxing, funny, and that she freely and generously bestows gifts of warm words and warmer kisses; deft foot massages and playfulness. Her eyes dance. Her toybox is enticing. She growls like a tigress at all the right moments. And Gabriella tastes soooooooo yummmmmy - from every angle! When she ties her hair back, look out! She is a consummate hostess in all the telling details. Thank you Gabriella - for making me feel special.

Caveat:

Near as I can tell, Gabriella is such a powerfully erotic force that the very fabric of space-time itself wrinkles ... even as it clings jealously to her soft creaminess and lovely curves. I was caught unawares when she asked me if I wanted to finish off with a shower - my two hours of bliss had been so entirely heedless that the tesseract had managed to play the strangest of tricks on my perception of time. As a certified clockwatcher myself, I stand both humbled and in awe - never have I been so thoroughly disoriented.

So beware - just as a few hours or days spent in the unknowing, but beguilingly delightful, mists of the Faerie World can easily correspond to the passing, in the real world outside, of months or even years - so can your happy sojourn in Gabriella's naughty care do likewise.

Alright, maybe I exaggerate a little.

Or do I?

ymmv.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Guest *Ste***cque**

Sure sounded like it! I met her in Montreal and she is memorable!

I had a chance to see her about a year and half ago in Ottawa. I still remember the encounter like it was yesterday. She is an Awesome lady!!

• Like 1

I was ever so fortunate to have recently met with Gabriella. We had been in correspondence for a short while and when I saw that she would be in Halifax, ever so close to home, it was an opportunity that I did not feel that I could pass up.

First meetings for me are always so awkward but thanks in part to our prior communications but more so because of her kind and happy and positive outlook on life she had me relaxed in no time. She gave me a tour of her beautiful condo on the Halifax waterfront before we grabbed the umbrella and walked to a great Italian restaurant that was nearby where we were ever so lucky to have a private table.

We had an extended dinner complete with a shared bottle of wine and she was my personal sommelier for the evening. The conversation was wide ranging from the events of her trip to Halifax to a sharing of personal histories. It was a thoroughly enjoyable time and if I had left her at that point it would have been a perfect evening.

Much to my delight we returned to her Halifax locale.

It was not long before a shared bubble bath led to a wonderful interlude in the bedroom and there I knew that I was in good hands. She was fun, and enjoyed herself, and led me in directions that were entirely impromptu and ever so pleasurable. Dessert in bed was a whole new experience.

We are already planning a repeat visit, but perhaps in Montreal. However, should she return to Halifax in the fall..... :)

Gentlemen if you have an opportunity to meet Gabriella I am confident that you will enjoy your time together.

Thank you Gabriella for a wonderful evening. It was a pleasure to have met you.

• Like 1

Guest W***ledi*Time

It's always a pleasure to see Gabriella when she visits Halifax. This post-Grey-Cup week saw our latest little round of private sportive recreation.

Game report:

The field of play was very slippery, and a few trick plays were run early in the game. Illegal use of hands was greeted with deliciously tender kisses. Soon the referee tossed aside the whistle completely. The backfield was set in motion, the quarterback found the tight end, and specialized equipment was introduced to cap-off the fourth-quarter scoring drive.

They say football is a game of inches, but I adore feet and I say football is a game of feet. For me, there's just nothing like two soft, lovely feet to prompt the point of no return, aka the two minute warning!

Bonus coverage:

Getting spanked by the referee in the post-game locker-room shower.

Analysis:

Gabriella's gameplan is always different, always carefully thought out. Her playbook holds the magic and mystery of many exciting surprises, and she knows when to call an audible at the line of scrimmage.

Thanks again Gabriella!!

I too had the joy and privilege of meeting with Gabriella while she was in Halifax this weekend! As this was my first time being with an SP, I was a little bit nervous... but Gabby did an amazing job of helping me get relaxed, and set a very comfortable mood.

We had long discussions about several different topics, and before I knew it things were going better then I could have imagined!

Although I have nothing to compare it too, I would highly recommend Gabriella if any of you other gents are thinking of taking the plunge :)

Thanks for the great time Gabby, I look forward to your next visit to Halifax!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Yesterday's visit with Gabriella in her downtown Halifax suite started with a relaxed catch-up chat, on the sofa over a glass of wine. Soon enough though, there was not so much chatting going on, as there was sweaty making-out on the sofa, naked to the waist.

As we headed from sofa towards bed, doffing our remaining clothing, I reluctantly excused myself for a "quick shower" first.

Just as I was rushing to finish rinsing off, over the sound of the spraying water I heard the sly announcement: "it's me!". The shower curtain pulled back, and glorious Gabriella squeezed in beside me. We playfully sudsed each other up, lingering a little over any particular parts that qualified for extra-sudsy attention, and finally rinsed off.

I realized that Gabriella was apparently not finished, though. She was reaching for the body-wash again. She poured some into her heavenly hands, and soon her lovingly gentle caresses between my legs had me writhing on my toes - and even more at her mercy than usual. In fact, all thoughts of anything were driven clean out of my brain, except for the sensation of Gabriella's supple hands and their deliciously tenacious pursuit of my ... impeccable hygiene. But to this one single concept, my overtaxed brain and I were indeed paying quite rigid attention!

At length, I gave up my weak-kneed efforts to multitask (i.e. remain standing), and Gabriella's flip of the shower diverter and plug transformed our "quick" steamy shower into an impromptu bath. I let myself sink down on my back in the warm, shallow water in the tub. Gabriella then settled into the serious business of driving me half-insane with her hands, and the slippery lubricating lather of body-wash was surely pushed to its product-test limits.

I writhed and spasmed and shook under her two-handed ministrations, hypnotized by the deliberate and precise manipulations of her magic soapy fingers. Finally I tore my lust-befuddled gaze away from that temporarily all-consuming epicentre of my existence to seek Gabriella. Her eyes smiled at me and took on a particularly wicked sheen.

She suddenly popped up, but quickly returned, splashing back into the tub and down between my legs with one of her fingers wrapped within a condom. I don't know how long she kept me squirming, moaning and splashing in crazed torment thereafter - I only know that if I had let myself stray over the beckoning edge at that point and let myself go, the paramedics would have been scraping my soul off the bathroom ceiling. Not to mention what the poor housekeeping staff would have had to face.

But to make a long story short (oops, too late for that):

Surely my "quick shower" detour betwixt couch and bed should be coming to an end. I shakily regained my feet, and we rinsed off again in the shower. But no, we weren't done with the tub quite yet ... Gabriella suggested that I might want to sit down again. She then prettily propped her foot on the edge of the tub to give me the splendidest of close-up views of her treasures, and granted my wish of a sweetly tinkling golden shower, which I lapped up with delight. Everything I've ever tasted of Gabriella is soooooo delicious!!

Okay! One "final" rinse. Gabriella towels off and heads out of the hot steamy bathroom into the bedroom. I finish toweling off and am about to follow her when Gabriella hastily reappears: the cooler air in the bedroom has triggered a natural reaction in her, and it's quickly back to the tub and suddenly I'm utterly drenched and gulping her sweetly erotic golden torrent, soaking my face and beard with happy abandon.

Afterwards, I dry off her yummy sweetspot with my tongue. Once more we rinse off under the flow of warm shower water. Once more we towel off. Gabriella possessively grasps my aching rigidity. As she pulls it and me towards the bed, I dizzily admire her swayingly lovely assets from behind.

Passing the huge wardrobe mirror, I steal a sideways glance at our reflection - she leading, mischievous eyes glittering, holding me firmly wrapped in one hand behind her back. I trailing, the sweet warmth and taste of her still lingering on my tongue, my brain waterlogged with warm liquid lust.

My "quick shower" is truly over. Which means, I think to myself as we pass before the mirror on our way to the bed, that the real fun is just about to begin, ha ha ...

Thank-you Gabriella, you do know how to push my buttons!

ymmv

All I can say is that with Gabriella, every experience is different. I have been fortunate to be able to meet with her on several of her visits to the Maritimes, and I am each time struck with her ability to sense moods and needs and she did not disappoint on this visit.

She is an intelligent, well spoken, curious, adventurous, and caring person with so many different aspects to her, and it has been a delight for me to have met and spent so much time with her.

For those who have the opportunity to meet her on her next visit, then do so and I am confident that you will be treated royally and enjoy your time with a true courtesan. It has been my privilege to have met her.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.