Gabriella Laurence

i met her for 1st time this afternoon....awesome french lady...enjoyed our time in the hot tub...lots of bubbles..lol...non-rushed & would highly recommend her....i love variety & always try 2 see the lovely ladies who travel our way...if ever up her way for sure will book ahead....to the guy who didn't show up this morning...you missed a awesome time!! please if you make a appt. keep it or at least text!! sorry for venting!!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I was ever so fortunate to have had an opportunity to meet with Gabriella on her first ever trip to New Brunswick. I have met Gabriella on previous occasions and just as they were different experiences then and unique and amazing experiences in their own way, so was what was to come in this encounter.

As has become a favourite part of a date for me, a good portion of our time was of a social nature. She is a great conversationalist, very intelligent and knowledgeable, and with the ability to put one at ease instantly, especially after the two of us having already established a rapport previously. We caught up on things over a lovely unrushed dinner and I was caught a few times I believe just sort of staring at her and then breaking into a smile simply with the enjoyment of being able to see her again.

We had a short walk through part of Saint John and eventually found our way to her beautiful suite in a lovely hotel. She knows just how much I enjoy sharing a bubble bath while we sip on a glass of wine, as it is something that always adds an erotic prelude to whatever might come to pass, and we did just that. Chocolate cake and raspberries added the final decadent touch.

Gabriella has a wonderfully playful nature and possesses the ability to tease and prolong and she presents such an erotic nature. She is so totally at ease with herself and her body. Shy she is not and she explored with me my interest in voyeurism while making use of some of the fun toys that she brought with her. One day I might just surprise her by taking control, but for the moment she quite enjoys playing that role with me and I am quite willing to go along.

My visit with Gabriella was delightful, with funny stories and anecdotes, serious conversation, and everything in between. It is a visit that I shall always recall for many reasons.

I am delighted that we have developed this friendship and on parting I left with the anticipation of a future visit in my head.

Thank you Gabriella for everything. You are an amazing woman with a zest for life that I shall try to learn from.

Should you have an opportunity to meet Gabriella then I am confident that it will result in a meeting that you will look back on with fond recollections.

Her present ad for Saint John as is always the case truly shows her class and accurately reflects the underlying nature of an encounter. http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66882

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.