I knocked on the door with a hesitant smile and when I left, I left with my body tingling!

I just arrived home from spending an incredible evening with Gabriella, one that I am quite sure I will never forget. As I said above the evening left me with everything from an active memory to a spent body. The "Gabby Experience" is something that I was truly not prepared for...in all the positive ways.

The greeting at the door was as if we had met 100 times before (it was our first meeting) and the experience that followed was, well it was heated to say the least. After the initial "meet and greet" Gabriella gave me a tour of her room and we sat and became acquainted. As time passed the conversation loosened and became more fluid, all the while laced with flirtatious overtures. As we conversed on the bed we both started to get a feel for how our evening was going to progress and how we may feel at the end of our time together.

As usual I will not reveal any of the specifics of our play time but rest assured Gabriella is an eye opening experience that is best realized in person...not written words. By that I mean some things in this world have to be seen to be believed. The Great Pyramid in Egypt, Niagara Falls, The Kremlin and now I would add Gabriella to that list! Her personality and attitude are surpassed only by her skills and talents in the bedroom and I submit that that is a lethally sexy combination!

So here is to you Gabriella for giving me an experience that I was honestly not expecting and thank you for Mr. Pinky and sticky hugs as well.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
Edited by stevecurious
  • Like 2

I have being admiring this ladies contribution to Cerb for awhile now, admiring her well presented ads, her posts and especially her amazing pictures, in other words she intrigued me immensely. After some flirting back and forth we chatted about her coming to visit Charlottetown to finally meet face to face while she would have some vacation time touring the island. It started to get real about six weeks ago comparing schedules when it would be best for both, this was easy part, we settled on three days of this week just past, to be a successful visit I know it had to happen this way for both, man that was the longest six weeks ever after finally settling when she would visit. Gabby was excellent in all aspects in communication from the start to the finish.

September 30th finally appeared on the calendar I was on my way to see her I got a text the door was open to her condo to walk right in, in the condo where she stayed there is a stairway to the left of the door area, she timed it perfect as I entered she was walking down the stairs to meet me, we finally meet face to face, wow she is so attractive looking, I got these amazing hugs and kisses that still has my head spinning. Reality is so much better to finally see the face behind all those sexy photos. I got to meet her dressed in three different outfits, white pants and sexy top, that amazing dress in her new pictures and in a very sexy casual way, her elegance and sexiness is amazing in whatever she wears.

In the heading I described Gabby as the Goddess of Sensuality, there is a couple of definitions of Sensuality Gabby fits this one the best, Sensuality, the quality of being sensual, given into or providing gratification of the physical and especially the sexual appetite. I leave the description of the bedroom details to your imagination, hope you get the idea from the word sensual it was all simply amazing, Gabby takes it all to another place in the sexual journey, so much fun succumbing to her powers.

I could go on and on about my three visits with this charming redhead all I can say gentlemen and ladies if you wish to take your excitement to another level in the bedroom I definitely recommend Gabriella, she is an amazing woman. I also got to spend some time with Gabby outside her condo, we chatted on many topics, she is very easy to talk to, a very good listener, definitely someone special to have on your arm when going out somewhere.

Gabby, I am so glad we had the chance to finally meet, it was a very special three days for me from the time you walked down the stairs till I dropped you off at the airport, now I am really looking forward to taking you out for dinner in Montreal.

Magician

Your new hunny bunny hubby:)

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.