Hey folks, all your concerns are old news and no longer relevant. Just saw her, she's a sweetheart and her body is off the chart!!! She noticed I enjoyed going down and asked me ... I mean educated me on how to get her off. What a thrill, I threw my first date hh practice out the window and extended it. I don't often do that ... Almost never.

However the initial experience was exceptional, and I knew I needed to extend. Initially I declined extension and the only extra was Greek and COF... Which I decline as well. She's good in that she gets those items out of the way. Awesome body and did I say she's fck'n the best body I've seen anywhere in real life and even on the Internet. I've never ever said this before. She's hotter in real life, and if you play nice she gets really frisky and you are one of the luckiest man on earth. I sure was.

Btw, she insists she doesn't smoke cig. Only the 420.

Rocked my world and best everything I have ever experience.

Highest recommendation, no questions, hands down!

Just editing some more ... Can't get over the great experience ...

Haily ... With that exact spelling on BP ... Simply amazing! Shy of sounding like a shill ... She has the hottest body in my experience ... No quibble, and I had a great time to the point that I extended my time and she gave me the full PSE! I didn't upgrade to Greek but everything on her was natural, gods perfection, and great personality. Lovely gift and I thank god for the gift. I'm non-religious btw, but now I believe, there is no other explanation!

Sorry for the incoherent ramble ... Got me tongue tied!

Oh, she just picked up a dog ... Quiet playful tiny Chihuahua/schnauzer mix. Soon cute and well behaved. She told me off the bat that there was a little dog in a seperate room ... And jokingly tease that there is no pimp hiding in no phreaking room or closet ... Because somebody prior asked her.

So everything thus far checked out amazingly good. OMG she was hot! And those lulu lemon on her ... Lip biting hot!

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 5

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.