Jaida (Vibe)

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

AMAZING!!

I walked in, and was met by a gorgeous ebony lady, Jaida.

When she informed me that there was three girls working, but she was the one that was available I was hesitant, but once we agreed that I would spend time with her she got started before I knew what was happening.

We had a shower to prepare for the massage, and it was an amazing way to start what I then knew would awesome.

After we dried off I laid down and she gave me a very thorough and good massage, using her hands and other parts of her body. WOW, what a fabulous feeling from a very skilled lady!

I then asked her if I could massage her a bit, which she agreed, she lay on her stomach and gave her a bit of a massage, and she seemed to thoroughly enjoy it, and of course so did I.

The time went on and as we got close to the time we had agreed to and yet there was no rushing on her part of any kind.

We ended with a joint shower... Again.

In looking back, I am so glad that Jaida was the only one available or else I might have missed this beautiful women and mind-blowing experience.

I would most certainly repeat, it's a trip to get there from where I was staying, but in this case, it was well worth the trip!

Agency Vibe Urban Spa
I wouldn't visit again
Agency Vibe Urban Spa
I wouldn't visit again
  • Like 3

I recently had an appointment set up with a specific MA at Vibe. Jaida answered the door. She told me her colleague was sick but that she was available. I concluded that Fate had given me an opportunity to spend time with her and agreed to that option. Spoiler: Jaida made me glad that I did.

I had already been intrigued by Jaida's LYLA profile and photos. I found her to be even more impressive in person as she led me to a room and we showered together. She was very personable. Interacting with her was both natural and pleasant. Her laugh is infectious, her eyes sparkling and her smile brilliant. Her body is curvaceous and athletic. Jaida used it skillfully and sensually both in the shower and while massaging me. Her massage technique was excellent and her touch as firm as her body.

Jaida has some body jewelry which drew my attention to her breasts. It would have gone there anyway as her body is lovely to look at as well as to massage. I availed myself of the opportunity to do both during our session. Jaida's body brought three "B" words to mind: bodacious, booty, and beautiful. The massage she delivered was energetic and relaxing at the same time.

Although spending time with Jaida the first time was due to fortune, the next time I see her it will be by design. My session with her was a wonderful experience. I thoroughly enjoyed her personality and the interaction we had in the hour we spent together.

I recommend Jaida to you as an MA as I expect you would leave any session with her as satisfied as I did!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.