Sign in to follow this  

Monica

I decided to venture out of the west end and try the new Angel's Touch for the first time. I booked an hour with the sweet, petite Monica. This little dynamo is truly a beauty, inside and out, and her pictures REALLY do not do her justice. She is a friendly, intelligent, enthusiastic sweetheart who seems to thoroughly enjoy her time with you ( or at least meÃ?LOLÃ? YMMV) Her session is a delightful rollercoaster of sensual delight. It begins with a long stretch of light, sensual, slipping and sliding massage and teasing, then slows down to a much deeper, though still wildly sensual firm massage. She then returns to the light exploration and tesing with her talented hands and body. On the flip you realise just how talented her hands really are, ALMOST too much so, as she allows the tide to ebb and flow, before the inevitable conclusion. Then a relaxing and refreshing though still erotic shower together and you leave refreshed, relaxed and ready to face the world. The biggest problem I found with the visit was, with those REALLY large mirrors on both sides, I had trouble deciding on which side to lay my head, as she looks spectacular both from the front and the rear. Will definitely repeat.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this