Robynxoxo

Avg. of 11 Recommendations

profilepic72775_5.gifThis is Robyns 2 nd day at Angels Touch. Get there fast. She is stunning,beautiful and sweet. When I walked in and she said she was Robyn, I thought I hit the jackpot. Wow. Great massage (she nearly put me to sleep) in a good way, but I couldn't help staring.

A warm, affectionate, all woman and a pleasure to talk to as well.

Thanks for the great time Robyn and I would repeat everyday if I could.

• Like 6

I have met Robyn Today, and will echo rep_pot's comments. A lovely woman, much more beautiful in person that in her pictures (which are great). She has good hands for massage, and a great, energizing smile. All around great company. I had tremendous fun in her company.

So sweet, so cute and so much fun.

Great body, very playful and the cutest giggles.

So slippery, so wet and so explosive.

Only regret is not booking a longer session.

Won't make that mistake next time around.

Going back very soon!!

SNS724

Wow!!! I met Robyn on Tuesday by complete chance (my lucky day I guess) and boy was I ever blown away. This is my first recommendation mostly because I cannot help myself as I have to tell someone about my amazing time with Robyn. Very playful, great conversationalist, and of course amazing looks (her pics are hot be she is even hotter!). I saw her at Paradise and the name of the place was never more appropriate than it was today. Thanks for the great afternoon Robyn!!

Saw Robyn at the last minute Wednesday night. When she came in the door I was really surprised as I thought her pictures were good but in person her beauty was even better. Then her treatment was spectacular- not sure how much I can say here. She is very genuine, engaging, and warm to be with. Her body is to die for. Naturally busty. Wow. Definite repeat.

I dropped by Angel's today and met an Angel. Robyn is young, energetic and an extremely nice lady. She gave a great massage and lovely body slides and oh, it was great. She has a beautiful set of naturals, which I found mesmerizing.

Guys, she is definitely worth the visit and some.

Guest ve****ter****d

Saw Robyn this afternoon. She is very friendly and totally down to earth. She made me feel very comfortable.

Her massage is extremely relaxing and nearly put me to sleep.

She is totally hot and I had a very good experience. I will likely return.

Went back to see her again today. It was everything I remembered and more. It is getting to the point that I might need a stronger heart to handle the ending!! Can't wait to go back again. Mental note, book longer appointment.

SNS724

http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=63869

I saw Robyn on Monday and could not believe how stunning she is. Right away she made me feel comfortable. The massage was amazing and I couldn't keep my eyes off her. Would definitely repeat.

Posted via Mobile Device

I was planning a trip into the city for business and decided to stop at paradise and see Robyn again.Robyn has great hands and gives a great relaxing massage. She is young and super hot.I have yet to see the Angels Touch and I am planning too.I cant imagine how much fun a duo with Robyn and Katrine would be.Give this girl a try you wont be sorry.Robyn if you are reading this thanks again and see you at Angels next time.

Guest ve****ter****d

I have seen her three times now. She's totally fun.

I saw Robyn yesterday. I had a fantastic time with her. She is very beautiful (face and body), sweet, and she made me feel very comfortable. She gives a great massage. She has such strong arms for such a small woman! My time with her was also probably the most erotic experience I have ever had. She has beautiful bedroom eyes, and she is incredibly sexy not only visually, but in the way she moves and what she does. I could not give her a higher recommendation.

Robyn - amazing.

Her massage skills are better than her pictures, her pictures are amazing and she is even prettier in person. Fun, intelligent and easy-going, she creates a comfortable atmosphere and delivers quality every minute of the session. I am a convert

Had an opportunity tp see Robyn the other day. Guys, she is the girl that we all dream about and she is real! Her location is great, clean and private. Robyn put me at ease right away, and made the entire session about what I wanted. Robyn has beautiful sun kissed skin that is sooooo soft. Guys, this girl is 100% passionate about what she does. She loves to tease and to please. You can tell that she does this because she is totally into it, not because she has to.

Robyn talks about how good her skills are in her ads. She doesn't come close to how good they are. This girl will have you aroused for your whole session, and to be completely honest she will probably keep you aroused for hours ... maybe days after you leave.

Robyn has magic hands and a personality that would make a princess jealous. I totally recommend this girl ... but treat her right. We want this fabulous lady to stick around!

Already can't wait to see her again!!!!!

I saw Robyn yesterday, it was my first time with her. She was stunningly beautiful and very cute. Her massage were great. She just knows how to massage you to make you relax. Her finish was great and she just knows how to make you at ease. I def recommend and and i hope to see her again soon.

Thanks Robyn.

Hi all,

This is my first post on CERB. I have been using your precious advice for some time but never contributed. So hopefully this is the first of many other posts.

I have had the incredible luck of meeting Robyn at the beginning of June. Although this is my first post, I am not new to the hobby and let me tell you that my massage with Robyn was among the best I have experienced. This lady is simply amazing.

She is beautiful. For those, like me, who like small women, you will be happy. Her body is adorable. And her breasts are amazing and real!

She knows how to tease and how to please. She used all her body on me and performed positions that I did not expect at all. It was just great.

I will repeat for sure.

cheers!

At Angels last night and was introduced to Robyn in passing. Have to say she is breathtaking. A huge smile and very friendly hello, honestly her warm personality took me off guard. I have not been with her but after briefly meeting her I can easily believe the recommendations. She make a big first impression.

Guest j****1

She's back!!! Got to find some time to visit her. She makes you feel so special and has a great touch.

Guest m**art-1**9

I have been going through a rough patch personally over these past few weeks so imagine my pleasant surprise when i noticed Robyn was back. She and i spent quite a bit of time together last year before she went on a hiatus. We got to know each other pretty well, to the point where we would spend a lot of our time together just chatting....surfing the web for couches for her new condo, chatting about the kinds of wine she likes to drink, her favourite chocolate bar (i'm not telling!). While she is probably one of the sexiest women i have ever had the pleasure of spending time with from a purely physical standpoint (cmon guys....have you seen her pictures??!!), we also enjoy just sitting around and shooting the shit and having a good laugh - when i can actually focus on the conversation at hand, that is! (not the easiest thing to do when she is roaming around you in her birthday suit......)

Robyn is right up my alley: absolutely perfect from head to toe, tanned, with a gorgeous face and a beautiful natural body. She is very comfortable in her skin and knows how to tease me just the way i like it. As if being gorgeous, smart and fun to talk to isnt enough, she also gives a fucking killer massage. She is great at working out all the kinks on every inch of my body. The added bonus is that, because we are so familiar with one another, we both know what makes the other tick - that always makes for a much more pleasurable time together.

As i mentioned to her, i really hope she sticks around for a while as i plan to spend a lot more time in her beautiful company. Robyn is a true gem. Already making plans to see her again.......

Went to Angel's for the first time and met Robyn based on recommendations above. Thank you everyone ... Robyn is great!!! She is one of the nicest women I have met and very attractive. She makes sure you enjoy yourself and I will repeat often.

Guest m**art-1**9

she's back at angel's touch. had the pleasure of spending another hour with her this past friday afternoon....what a way to end the week! it just gets better and better every time. she is really an incredible young woman...can't wait to see her again this week!!

mozart.

I saw roybin last summer at Angel's....absolutely georgous both in looks and personality. I had tried to book a few times but it never worked out. Thought about her often and completely stoked that she is back.

Gentlemen, i know Angel's has many beautiful ladies.....but you willl NOT regret seeing Robyn.

I have to book right away.

Guest m**art-1**9

it just gets better and better and better and better every time with Robyn.....by far, the sexiest woman i have ever had the pleasure of spending time with....

mozart.

Had the pleasure of seeing Robyn yesterday. She's a little ball of sexuality with a firm little body and cute little bum. She's also very pretty with lovely blonde hair. The whole hour passed in a bit of a blur of hands, kisses and ecstasy. I may have to go back again soon to refresh my memory!

Polydeuces

I LOOOOOOVE Robyn! We are all so lucky shes out there to help us through our day!

I think this time she will stick around for a long time

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.