Sasha (Sasha-Paradise)

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

What more could a newbie expect from his first MA experience. I think the word surreal sums up the experience very well.

Not only did Sasha have great massage skills which was enhanced by her wickedly warm soft hands but she also gave amazing body slide. This was than topped off with a reverse body slide! I was quite nervous at the beginning but Sasha was very easy to talk and her playful attitude put me right at ease. The first time, left me in quite a daze and I've been back a few times to see.

Every time is better and hotter. She has beautiful perky breasts and a cute tight bottom.

Can't wait until our next session.

• Like 2

I popped into Paradise Spa on a whim the other day, determined to try someone new. Normally, I know who I'm about to see but this time I decided to go "old school" and ask for an MA that was unknown to me.

Sasha is a delight. The is the prototypical 'girl-next-door'. Average height, cute face, good body under her clothes led me to believe this would be an average session. I was wrong on several counts. First of all, her body was not good. It was great. The clothes hid beautiful perky natural breasts, curvy legs and a firm bubble butt. Her face was more than cute, especially when she smiles. Smiling transforms her into a beauty. Her massage was definitely above average. She has strong hands and she kneaded me like a man-sized lump of pizza dough. The body slide was indescribable.

Our conversation during the massage alternated between short informational exchanges, moans & groans, and long silences while I luxuriated under the influence of her touch. As our session progressed, talk came more easily and I learned Sasha is a very hard worker who has a sister in the business!

We were soon lost in each other and before either one of us knew it the hour was nearly over. I left my session with Sasha feeling renewed, refreshed and very satisfied. I am truly looking forward to repeat visits as we have several common pastimes. That and I want to spend more time exploring Sasha's killer body. Who knows, there may be a sister duo in the cards...stay tuned.

• Like 1

Dropped into Paradise Spa, knowing I would be in good hands of whomever I was fortunate to be under their care and ministrations. Relaxed and awaited the MA. In walked Sasha and it seemed like forever before I blinked or wanted to. Stumbling over my introduction she smile and I took a moment to gather my senses. Sasha is petite, with a figure of a model, eyes that sparkle when she smiles and hair that perfectly frames her exquisitely cute looks.

When I gathered my senses again, we spoke easily and I mentioned the areas that were most tense and causing me discomfort. Sasha knows her stuff and has skilled hands. I found myself involuntarily purring like a kitten. I never do that!! The body likes what it likes and Sasha knows how to deliver it!

Sasha is a sensual delight on the eyes and touch. A massage relaxes you and causes your mind to wander. Mine didn't! It has found paradise and that was an experience created by the Goddess whose hands I had completely surrendered to.

I am very elated to Sasha for our experience together. She has an amazing body, the cutest eyes and smile, and her heart is just as beautiful.

Sasha, I will repeat for more paradise at Paradise. I feel refreshed and reinvigorated and left wanting more of the same. ;)

ER.

Follow up review.

Did I overstate any of my previous comments? Was I caught up in the excitement of a first time encounter? Would subsequent massage session equal the first? I needed to find out for sure, so I booked another appointment.

Did I overstate my previous comments? NOPE! When she again entered the massage room, I was immediately captivated and disarmed by her eyes.

Would subsequent massage session equal the first? It exceeded my first experience!! We talked like old friends, a hug greeting and I was much more comfortable being in the presence of this angel of beauty. The massage was even more relaxing, even more seductive and a much more intense finish. Almost had to clean the ceiling tiles. :D

Nothing about the session was mundane or routine. The repeat visit only increased my comfort, relaxation, and heightened the sensations. If you have a single experience with Sasha, then you have rewarded yourself with the ultimate gift to yourself. If you have not returned for future visits, then you are missing out on so much more.

Did not include star rating.

I was in Ottawa a few weeks ago and was lucky to visit Paradise Spa and meet Sasha. Great experience! I really enjoyed our time together and am looking forward to another visit.

• Like 1

I have to agree with the other reviews on Sasha, it really is an amazing experience. She's very attractive and has a very nice petite figure. Beyond the looks, you have someone who is completely dedicated to making sure you have a great session with her. She doesn't rush and provides a very good massage. This is the experience that you always wish for when you decide to take the plunge.

Can't wait for next time.

• Like 2

I finally got to book Sasha after having admired her pictures for a long time. The massage was first class, one of the best I remember getting in my entire life, and she seemed to enjoy massaging. Sasha is a sensual young woman with a great all natural body and a beautiful face that needs no make up. I felt Sasha was great at body slides and handled the whole session perfectly. I had the pleasure of massaging her and experienced first hand how caring and sensual she is, but will keep the details private out of respect for her. Getting close to the finish, I asked Sasha to look at me straight in the eyes and smile. The sight of that gorgeous face, captivating eyes and sexy smile helped end the session beautifully. Sasha is a great MA and the experience was wonderful. I will gladly go back to see her for more.

I've been to Paradise a few times and I did not know what I've been missing until I saw Sasha. I had one of the best experience with her. Not only does she have the most amazing perky breasts with little chocolate kiss nipples but a nice firm bubble butt that's just so smooth and makes you forget the world when you look at it in the reflection of the mirror while she is bent over massaging and rubbing my body and stress away. I loved the way she glides her breasts and body gently over my body during the body slides while she looks into my eyes and you can tell she enjoys it by the moans and groans she makes. It was so good I finished 15 minutes early so she offered if I wanted another massage or if I wanted to massage her. I chose to massage her perfect body one more time and when we finished we got in the shower together and she washed my back from all the oil we used. I already want more and will be going back very soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.