Tina of Lewis Street

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

After reading the same thread (see link below) regarding Shireley aka Suni, I also had my attention focused on Tina, the other young beautiful lady everyone was raving about. My curiosity piqued especially after my two hobbyist friends heartily recommended her! ;)

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=226212&page=2

Tina didn't disappoint me - she's classy and sweet, and she's a very attractive young lady with lovely long flowing silky black hair as well. Her service level was first class - trying her uttermost to please and entertain me. At the same time, she enjoyed to be pampered and be pleased as well. She takes her job seriously, and it shows.

Chatting with this lovely lady was captivating, enchanting and entertaining. She is well-spoken and articulate - reflective of her education level. Working on her graduate degree, she's in a program which requires her to travel extensively throughout Canada. It was heart-warming too to be able to communicate with her in three languages!

No doubt I will see her again and again. She has advised me that the best way to contact her is by email since she works only part time. [email protected]

Don't be surprised if you cannot get hold of her at the first attempt since she seems to be on the move a lot because of her studies.

Agency Wellness
I would visit again
Agency Wellness
I would visit again

Finally got to see Tina and the above description is very accurate. By the end of the hour I felt as if we were old dear friends, the convo was so enthralling. She is an impressive young lady on so many levels. The massage was very good and I left extremely happy. If you are in the mood for a higher class asian MA experience Tina is your girl. My only regret is that my budget will not allow me to see her as often as I wish!

Tina gets the slightly coveted slurp seal of approval

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.