Sensual Serena

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

Booked 2hrs with Serena. And wow. She made things very comfortable as soon as I walked in. If u want a true girlfriend experience this is the girl. Massage was awesome and that is how she started. Then to cbj and Bls to perfection. Lead to full service. Multiple positions and just the right amount of dirty talk

Easy to talk to even hit a topic that both of us disagreed on lol. Now that I think about it that is a typical girlfriend experience lmao. Msog on goal definite made sure I got my money worth Pics are real on ad and website. Ass is nicer in person then pic. Smooth soft skin. If I'm ever stressed would visit again. When I was done I had a spring in my step.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

I stopped in for a visit on my way through the city a couple weeks back. Made arrangements about 6 hours before arrival give or take. Process was painless through some emails and calls. As the time approached final details were passed along by phone. Arrived at her location, which is very nice I might add, and headed on in.

I must say, I was more than impressed by what greeted me at the door! Pictures are quite accurate, but still better in the flesh than on camera! She had JUST got home from the gym(which I knew ahead and was fine with) so some casual chat while she showered and got ready followed. It was actually very nice as most everyone I've visited has been all done up waiting at the door. I caught Serena right out of the gym with no time to get ready, and she is still a very gorgeous lady!

Anyways, off to the bedroom for a very hot strip tease/lap dance and an AMAZING massage! I will not go into detail about what transpired after this, other than Serena was very receptive to my requests and a whole lot of fun to spend time with! She also truly seemed to enjoy what she does and is quite good at it! Ended the encounter with some more massage and conversation.

To sum things up, I felt pampered for lack of a better term from the time I arrived til I left. It was almost like seeing an old friend, felt completely comfortable the entire time I was there. There is no question, if the opportunity presents itself I would see Serena again in a heartbeat!

I met up with this beautiful lady last Monday morning, and all I can say is wow! Better looking than her pictures, and an insatiable sexual appetite. The only downside was the granny bed that was very very noisy. It was nice during the action as it made it sound much more active and rough, though during the massage (speaking of which and as an RMT myself, it was truly amazing) it was a touch distracting. I will be rebooking for sure.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.