Dominique @ Vibe

Dominique is new to massage. This made the time spent with her intrinsically exciting for me.

However, she previously worked in another client service industry and it shows. Starting in the shower, moving to the table and back to the shower, Dominique was always aware of and sensitive to my needs and willing and prepared to do what it took to give me a marvelous experience.

The massage training which Dominique received has evidently been top notch. She has the breathtaking physical attributes and the engaging personality to make a great success of her new career. For me, at five and a half feet her height is, like the Goldilocks story, neither too tall nor too short but just right. Looking up across/through her breasts at her face gazing down at me framed by her cascading brunette hair is not an image which I will soon forget.

If you see that Dominique is scheduled, and have the good fortune to find her available, it is worth taking a trip to the east end of Ottawa to have the opportunity to meet and spend some time with this "brunette beauty"!

• Like 2

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.