Alice @ Mirage

As Alice opened the door and I was just feeling "wow" - DDG, cute smile, laugh and spinner body - not tall. She is intelligent lady to have fun conversation. Lots of kissing in between. She is very fit and attractive, easy going amazing person. I won't get into session details, she is classy and worth every penny.

If she will be in Ottawa, she will be my regular.

I hope she comes back and I will surely book her every time

• Like 4

I saw Alice today and can only add that all of the accolades are highly deserved, and possibly understated. She has a sweet, amazing personality, she's engaged, and interesting and obviously very bright.

She is DDG, she is a brunette, with crystal blue eyes, luscious lips and a radiant smile. She reminded me of a Carol Alt when she ruled the catwalk.

She understands how to pleasure a man in the most sensuous way. The finish was erotic.

Alice is in the same stratosphere (and possibly slightly passed) as Betty and Candyce.

My only regret was not seeing her for longer, and not having another appointment to see her tomorrow.

Alice I hope that you return soon, thank you for your companionship, I am really looking forward to seeing you again in Ottawa, and if not next time I am in Toronto.

Have fun doing hot yoga :)

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.