I have done my due diligence and there have been threads on this in the past, but they are all so old, I thought I would start a new one. I am interested in a session with either a lady who does strap on play. It can be a BDSM provider, a MA provider or a regular GFE-type provider. I have been with a few providers in the region who have done it, and I am looking for a new experience. I enjoy the BDSM aspect, but I am also interested in a more sensual session.

Anyway, if you know of anyone who provides these kinds of services, or you ARE a woman who does, please either reply here or send me a PM. I am specifically looking to do this the coming weekend, April 20-22.

Thank you!

I am an MA that offers strap on play when requested :)

I can be rough or sensual, adapting to the pace of the session.

I am 25, I don't know if this is too old for you?

I am an MA that offers strap on play when requested :)

I can be rough or sensual, adapting to the pace of the session.

I am 25, I don't know if this is too old for you?

Too old? 25? I'm 53, is that too old for YOU?!?

From the social group - StrapOn Masters -

http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/group.php?groupid=199

you can find a few ladies who are members there. It may be a good idea to ask them as a start. Of all the ladies, who I am sure are all wonderful, I only know Eva3340 who is a fine, lovely young lady as I have been seeing her for the last two years and enjoying every minute of it ( see her reco thread). Although I have never tried strap on with her, or with anyone for that matter, a little bird told me that she offers this service and is very good at it. :) And...she's a very gentle and sensual lady.

• Like 1

I have seen a wonderful lady with a strap on but used it on an other lady and I'm sure that she would give you a great experience if you decide to see her. The lady in question is Jessy Celeste and she she does offer BDSM and can confirm that she is excellent at what she does.

• Like 1

I've never understood the appeal with this.

Why not just indulge ones bi tendencies and get the real thing?

Because I have no desire to be with a male, and it has nothing to do with bi-tendencies.

It has everything to do with wanting to experience being pegged by a female.

• Like 9

Well said Meaghan - there is a big difference between a strap on and being with a male. We are here to be supportive and not to put another members desires or fantasy down. Cheers Meaghan

• Like 4