The "I like"/ Positivity Thread

I like the fact that Megan is so active in our community and always willing to help other (thanks again:D), and the fact that I bumped into her randomly now in the city...and small boobies!

I like malikas spunky new hair-colours I am always waiting to see what colors are next! I also love bumping into her at karaoke..hehe :-)

I like that Malika is such an open person and is a free spirit. I met her briefly at the social and she was ever so friendly and positive about things. It is so nice to meet someone who is their own person and with such a great attitude.:)

Guest tr*****e

I like qwerty's sense of humour and how his avatar always makes me think of Mr. Bean/Get Smart. :)

I love that Tratelle is from near Winnipeg. Anyone with Red River blood has gotta be good, even if not born there. Winnipegcub

I love how I've played with Nicolette (in the variation of music thread) not to mention I enjoy reading her thoughtful and intelligent posts

RG

I like how Nicky helped to organize the last CERB social, and how nice she was when I met her! I also like that she's proud to be a squirter ;)

Oups - double post! Roamingguy beat me to it!

Guest S**a*Q

I like how Natalie was the only one at a social that I (or others) didn't know...

So I went up to her and said "Hey, I'm Sara, who're you???"

She replied with a smile... ;)

I like lots of things about Sara, but I really like her infectious laugh and admire her ability to be so open and such a social butterfly.