Lea at ALO

I had the pleasure of spending 90 minutes with the young and beautiful Lea Lourdes at the Bliss location. She is petite with beautiful natural D's which almost look out of proportion when trapped in her push-up bra. Once they are freed from that contraption, they fit very well with her frame.

The session was excellent, in a very relaxed atmosphere with nice mellow music. Lea is very talented and we both had a lot of fun.

I intend to repeat as soon as I can.

I had been chatting with Lea on and off for a while. But could never see her as her locations were far from me. But today, I saw that she was at the ALO downtown location.So I booked her early this morning to get my spot.

Traffic was a bit bad today. But I arrived on time.

She greeted me at the door wearing a nice dress. She looked very beautiful and classy in it. She was a true spinner, I had to look down at her face. Which is rare as I am also short lol. She gave a kiss and brought me into the room and asked if I wanted a shower, and I said yes if she would join me. Which she replied Yes. I disrobed quickly and so did she. She is a true spinner, but she has large breast for her size and a very nice bum. Had a few warm up hugs and kisses and we got into the shower. This is her first time at this location also, so she was a bit unfamiliar with surroundings. We had a bit of problems with the shower, but we got thru it. Then back to the massage table we go.

Forgot to say she has a very pretty face, great smile and big eyes that just looked up at you with that come hither look.Very sexy.

She gives a pretty firm massage which felt great. We chatted while she massaged me. Then she gave me some good body slides. But she said they would have been better if the table had been a bit bigger.

Then she asked me to flip, and I did. More massaging on the front and some body slides. I asked for her to do reverse body slides, and she gladly complied. Had a nice view of her bum :) Then she started to sit on me in a cowgirl position and was able to massage me from that position also. I had asked her for a long teasing finished and she did as I asked. She had a lot of positions and technique that were highly sensual and stimulating. She was constantly moving around and kept me on the edge for a while. Then when it was time, she gave me a exploding finish. We got into the shower again and cleaned off. We chatted a bit more and had a few laughs. Then it was back to work I go in this wet rain with a smile on my face. She invited me back and said we should we meet in a different location with a bigger table and better shower. I think I will visit again when they have their new location called 'The Loft' which is somewhere downtown and is custom finished and is suppose to be a nice place.

If you see her tell her 'Someguy' sent you.

She is a lot of fun and experienced. You will leave happy :)

Had the great pleasure of meeting Lea today. I arrived on time and was asked to wait a few minutes. It was well worth the wait. Lea is a beautiful, petite spinner with a wonderful personality and incredible skills. Anytime I asked for something she reacted like it was her favourite activity in the world and dove in enthusiastically. As beautiful as she is, I think I was most mesmerized by her eyes. When she looks at you, you feel like you are a very special, and lucky friend.... with benefits. 

Definitely will be repeating.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.