Just wondering how many ads a lady is allowed to post on Lyla per 24 hours. If I posted an ad booking for London this week am I also allowed posting a pre-booking ad for Fort Mac for example. Still new to this site and figuring things out. Any helpful tips/advice also feel free to PM me with.

Thanks for the help in advance everyone!

Kadie Lux

Copied rom the "Rules and FAQ" Section,

You can ONLY post ONE ad per 12 hours in the cities you are visiting or available in.

You can post 1 thread per 12 hour period in the "Schedules, Announcements and advertising area" of your city.

If you tour from city to city please DO NOT spam all the cities only announce your availability (within moderation). We ask that agencies put all the ladies on ONE thread (Not Individual threads) and touring agencies please use the site within moderation as well. If it looks like you are abusing the site we will suspend you.

Looks like you can post 2 ads per day, 12 hours apart.

I think that you can advertise your current location and have another ad for an upcoming location at the same time. I often see 2 posts at the same time for ladies that tour.

• Like 1

24 hr limit is for the same city so you can post for 2 cities at the same time

GREAT info thank you! Didn't want to post 2 ads just in case.

Always on my best behavior :mrgreen:

This is good to know. So I will be posting my main touring ad for that week.

Then tour info for the following week in a different city/location.

Thanks guys!

Additional Comments:

Copied rom the "Rules and FAQ" Section,

You can ONLY post ONE ad per 12 hours in the cities you are visiting or available in.

You can post 1 thread per 12 hour period in the "Schedules, Announcements and advertising area" of your city.

If you tour from city to city please DO NOT spam all the cities only announce your availability (within moderation). We ask that agencies put all the ladies on ONE thread (Not Individual threads) and touring agencies please use the site within moderation as well. If it looks like you are abusing the site we will suspend you.

Looks like you can post 2 ads per day, 12 hours apart.

I think that you can advertise your current location and have another ad for an upcoming location at the same time. I often see 2 posts at the same time for ladies that tour.

Thanks my lovely Hank! What would I do without ya?

You've been such a great help during my time on Lyla.

Thanks again sweetie! Looking forward to my Ottawa tour this summer ;)