One year old!

Guest Prufrock Cummings

By chance I noticed tonight that I have now been here on Lyla for a year now so I am no longer in my junior year, I am a sophomore! I watched Trump's speech tonight (threw up in my mouth a few times), and thought to myself, wow, the people who make posts here are, well a lot more real than he is!

Congratulations PC for passing this milestone and for your tremendous contribution to the board in such a short lapse of time. Your posts are always a good read and make a lot of sense. Bravo!

Congrats on the milestone Prufrock. You've made great use of your first year. Many interresting posts. Keep them comming.

.... now been here on Lyla for a year now so I am no longer in my junior year, I am a sophomore!....

At the risk of seeming overly pedantic, you are indeed a "sophomore" in year two, but in the tradition of naming the four years of college attendance (more common in the U.S. than here in Canada) you would have been a "freshman" in your first year, the term "junior year" being reserved for the third year of a four-year college program and the final (fourth) year termed "senior year".

By chance I noticed tonight that I have now been here on Lyla for a year now so I am no longer in my junior year, I am a sophomore! I watched Trump's speech tonight (threw up in my mouth a few times), and thought to myself, wow, the people who make posts here are, well a lot more real than he is!

Happy Lyla/Cerbiversary!

At the risk of seeming overly pedantic, you are indeed a "sophomore" in year two, but in the tradition of naming the four years of college attendance (more common in the U.S. than here in Canada) you would have been a "freshman" in your first year, the term "junior year" being reserved for the third year of a four-year college program and the final (fourth) year termed "senior year".

How many years until we're Lyla Masters? ;)

• Like 1