Sorry, but if pre-payment is a requirement it's going to be a scam. Don't care how real the pictures are.

Note: I said when pre-payment is required, I know there are legit SPs who accept e-transfers and such.

Did research... got hits in Vancouver, FT. Mac, Manitoba, Windsor, Toronto, Hamilton... she travels. All same name and the exact same ad. (pre-payment)

Is it because a high volume of no show experiences. If so it seems like a logical next step to me. On the other hand I can see how there would be some apprehension in advancing a deposit to someone you have no idea of reputation. I for one would not be anxious to send a deposit or advance payment. This just goes to show how poor behavior can affect everyone!

• Like 2

Her ad says appointments have to be booked in advance with a prepayment. That's a problem!!

How did I miss that nugget? Good catch.

I can see how legitimate sp's would end up there, with the amount of BS they have to deal with. They waste a ton of time on no shows and last minute cancellations. It must be particularly hard for traveling girls who base their trip around the pre-bookings. I've also heard that it isn't always us inconsiderate arsehole men who are behind it. That sometimes rivalry and cattiness among other sp's can lead to intentional false bookings.

That said, although I sympathize, I would still only consider it with someone I had seen before or someone with an established reputation. There are too many scammers out there. Most of those ads are likely just some dude ripping off photos from the web, creating ads across the country and filling his bank account from his easy chair. No thanks.

• Like 1