What will be the next thing you will purchase?

As a joke and sister thread to "What was the last thing your purchased?" I thought it would be funny to start this new thread ;-)

Thinking about purchasing something? Need some feedback, point of view, review, or tips before going ahead with the purchase? Let's just ask other members what they think about it!

So here is the next thing I am thinking of purchasing: a razor scooter with two boards instead of one. It seems to be a very good exercise for your whole body. I am looking for something fun as a new exercise. Anyone has ever tried one of those???

https://www.trikke.com/product/t7-fitness/

t7-fitness-400x400.jpg

#

• Like 5

Sorry Mia I can't add any comment to your question about the scooter but I'll say my next possible purchase is a Vitamix and possibly more land. I bought some acreage with my sister in my moms hometown a few years back and now there is some next to it for sale, it's on the water so it's hard to resist.But with more comes more responsibility. Are Vitamix the best blenders for turning whole veggies into juice?

also, I bought a dyson vaccum a few days back, it works great but honestly I'm not overly impressed and sure they are worthy of all the hype.

• Like 1

Gonna buy a big package of nose tissues at Costco. Not the 2-ply stuff either. Gotta be 3-ply. I've got allergies and it's the height of allergy season here in Ottawa. The family and I go through a lot of tissues *sniff*....

• Like 1

A new sofa. Mine was never all that great in the first place. So the search has now begun to find one that's perfect to fall asleep on while watching the tele!!!

• Like 2

Guest **cely***r***ne

I need to buy some lumber to make alterations to my balcony for a clothesline, some paint for my kitchen/bath and bedroom, and a HUGE mirror for my living room.

<p>A new dining room set. The one I have is a pub style set with the higher table and bar stools but it's falling apart.</p>

<p><font size="1"><i>Posted via Mobile Device</i></font></p>

<p> </p>

<p>Additional Comments:</p>

<p>

Just starting to look but maybe:</p>

<p> </p>

<p><a href="http://contents.vw.ca/en/models/touareg" target="_blank">http://contents.vw.ca/en/models/touareg</a></p>

<p> </p>

<p>or</p>

<p> </p>

<p><a href="http://www.jeep.ca/en/2015/grandcherokee/GC_SRT" target="_blank">http://www.jeep.ca/en/2015/grandcherokee/GC_SRT</a>

</p>

Buyer beware! I had leased a 2002 limited many years ag and it was fine but then bought a 2005 and transmission went in first year and a half while still under warranty. Then the electrical inside where things light up always went awry. I took that thing across the country 3 or 4 times and to Florida twice but lots of maintenance. I bought a new Honda last year. Great for pulling boat, etc. Hopefully they make them much better now. Its always the first year when they change designs is when bad shit happens.

• Like 1

Later this afternoon , it will be a ticket to mad max fury road , than tonight i will search flights for the end of june , this job will done and it will be time to come home to ottawa for a couple weeks before ramping it up again .

• Like 1

Breakfast & need coffee bad !! Haha

Then will head off to shoppers ... N spend away ... On random non-important nicknacks

New lawn furniture with a hammock and possibly new BBQ

I'm also looking to buy a new BBQ! I've been looking around and doing my research for the last 2 weeks. I'll be getting one by the end of this week. That and a new bicycle so I can enjoy the beautiful bike paths all over the city :)

• Like 4

If all goes well a feast of Lobsters on Saturday Yum Yum, hopefully no north winds on Saturday that would keep all the boats moored for the day.

• Like 2

My next purchase will be a vet bill. Taking my puppy for his very first doctors appointment tomorrow. I am excited and very happy. :D

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

Some new pretty things to wear! Can never have too much!