The Playmate has events that are often advertised as "amateurs welcome", such as their Pyjama Party last Friday.

Just called and there's no amateur night at Playmate. It use to be popular but now, A. @ Playmate suggested to rent a Pole dancing studio for a night.

I would suggest your (delicious) s.o. fake to want to try, but still, she would need her ''SmartServe'' to be able to ''work'' in clubs. I'm sorry...

I saw this a couple of years back in T.O. (BrassRing), but never since...

Good luck!

Club 77 Sathurday dec 5 they are having a twerk competition you can also win $200 $300 and $500 the dj will be Dj mr.boom from montreal could be fun

• Like 1

I would suggest your (delicious) s.o. fake to want to try, but still, she would need her ''SmartServe'' to be able to ''work'' in clubs.

Actually, dancers don't need to have their Smart Serve to work in a club, so in the absence of a formal amateur night, any interested lady could simply get hired and work one shift, treating it as an "unofficial" amateur night and then never work again -- unless, of course, it turns out she likes it!

• Like 4