ALO adding better pics on its website

yes, I saw the ones they added and they're great. I only wish they would have MORE of the lovely ladies there. There are quite a few that are still gambles as we don;t have reviews or pics. Soon hopefully.

They have a new website coming out soon! From what i heard members will have access to more photos!

yes' date=' I saw the ones they added and they're great. I only wish they would have MORE of the lovely ladies there. There are quite a few that are still gambles as we don;t have reviews or pics. Soon hopefully.[/quote']

I've tried to register as a member in order to see the pictures on the ALO website, but apparently my membership is "pending."

I live near ALO Downtown, but it would be nice to see what's available before I book an appointment.

I would recommend not going to see any girl until she has some good photos posted otherwise you may be disappointed. Some do advertise on BP. CMJ, Paradise, Angels, Vibe all have good pics posted. AND, don't forget the indys.

• Like 3

As ALO management we do understand that people like to see who they will book with. Some attendants have privacy issues and we can't obligate or put pressure on them. We had updated part of our photo gallery and our new website is coming soon please advice even if we do professional pics they won't be photoshopped yes they look really nice after being edited but as a previous masseuse it was always nice to get complemented when people said you are better looking than pics. Instead of ;( that's not what I was expecting.

As I said I respect your comment and This is only our point of view

Keep posted for our new website ;)

Alexxandria

You can't see any pictures without having to log on and create an "account". I tried to create an account a long time ago and it's still pending. So now you want my real name and my email address? Yeah I'll get right on that. The other MP's in town have no issues posting pix of their attendants on their web sites, don't understand ALO's reluctance to do so.

You can't see any pictures without having to log on and create an "account". I tried to create an account a long time ago and it's still pending. So now you want my real name and my email address? Yeah I'll get right on that. The other MP's in town have no issues posting pix of their attendants on their web sites, don't understand ALO's reluctance to do so.

Funny cause I just took a peak at their new website at the link they provided and then press the menu button, selected Gallery and photos appeared of different ladies. I am not a member of their website nor did it ask me to provide my real name to see the pics that were there.

Maybe ur talking about the old website and if so u shoukd read the posts on this thread before posting information that is no longer true and misleading the board members.

True and when you click on Gallery you do get to see out of focus pix of the MA's but when you click on each individual's pic to see more it then asks you to register. I just don't like the idea of having to give them my real name and email to register. Once then have that they can tap into various online profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) even finding out where you live. All of us go there anonymously and like to keep it that way. Summer/Brianna surprised me years ago in a grocery store when she came up to me with a big hug wondering "Hey Mikey, when can I see you again?" just as the wife came around the corner. That took some 'splaining to a) why is she calling him Mikey and b) who is this huge breasted girl who seems to know my partner. Having them knowing my online presence is just an additional headache I don't need right now. The fact that only 50 guys have registered is a fact that seems to have resonated with more guys then me.

• Like 1

True and when you click on Gallery you do get to see out of focus pix of the MA's but when you click on each individual's pic to see more it then asks you to register. I just don't like the idea of having to give them my real name and email to register. Once then have that they can tap into various online profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.) even finding out where you live.

Is it really that hard to create an email address specifically for this? And make sure you're not logged into FB, etc at the time? Yes, you have to log in to see most of the pics... but I can think of a couple of other spas that do the same.

And the new ALO site is much better than the old one.

• Like 1