Savannah at Angels Touch

Does anybody have experience with this beautiful woman? I would like to see her but have not found any reviews. Love her photos though.

Too bad, no response to my earlier question about this beautiful woman. Has anybody been to see her?

There is comment on the web site of Angels Touch which is favourable, if you like that she is beautiful ( and I agree ) then you should "just do it" and visit her. ;)

• Like 1

Savannah is a true gem! Don't let the lack of Recommendations on some of our ladies fool you ....our ladies are top notch for your enjoyment ...stop pondering and get into see this beauty :)

Savannah's profile details & Comments can be found here:

http://www.angelstouchmassage.ca/site/the-angels/savannahs-profile/

• Like 2

As a co worker I agree with all that's been said, despite the lack of recos she's a busy girl and that speaks for itself. She's good at what she does and stunning, and maybe you can pop her cerb reco cherry if you enjoy yourself as much as I think you will ;)

• Like 4

I still haven't stopped thinking about my session with Savannah. I could get obsessed. She was so great looking and had such a nice friendly manner, sexy too.

I saw Savannah a while back for a massage. Great conversation, great massage. A really fun girl. The hour flew by. Would go see her again.