Question regarding 'quick reply' and delayed posts

Several of my comments have not made it and I am wondering if it is because of my newbie status or because of what I wrote.

Also, is discussing prescribed medications on a public forum acceptable? I attempted to throw in my two cents in one of the posts about wellness and insomnia, something I am very familiar with, but it has not shown up.

I did not list anything but offered to clarify via PM if asked. I don't claim to be a doctor, I only speak from my own experience and several of them come with a laundry list of side effects.

Thanks for your patience,

SS

Hello and welcome. While you are in your 5 post moderated period, all your posts will be delayed while they are approved. After this point, you will see no delay. It is also fine to discuss medications both prescription and natural here. Information sharing is always welcome!

• Like 1

It's actually 5 posts in 5 days. So even though you have 11 posts, most were done yesterday. Youve made 11 posts over 4 separate days. I suspect once you post today you will come out of moderated status.

• Like 1

Thank you both for clarifying.

Did not know if PMs and quick replies applied. My responses are delayed and by the time they are posted, they are no longer relevant. Wondered if I had broken some rule I was unaware of (ie prescription medications).

Placing limitations on new accounts/filtering out the garbage is a reality these days. No less cumbersome though. For either party.

Again, thanks for chiming in.

I feel your pain, but it's a great way to keep the boards moderated and to stop all of the spam. You should embrace it!

• Like 2