A 38 DD Blonde Beauty on Monday to

Nicki5000.jpg

put a spring in your step!

I will be in Orleans at my private location Tuesday September 27 from 11:30 am - 6 Pm. I can be available on short notice provided I can entertain your request. Please call or text. I see limited gentlemen on a low volume basis so please plan accordingly.

About Me

I am a voluptuous lady with proportioned hourglass figure, round behind and creamy soft skin with dirty blonde highlighted hair standing in at 5'3" (a more statuesque 5'8" in heels) with an impressive 38 DD naturals. My pretty face has been blessed with full sensuous lips and seductive blue eyes that are perfect with my impressive skills. I am perfect for those who enjoy "thicker ladies". I seek out mature, respectful gentlemen 30 years of age or older looking to spend a relaxing time with a nice lady.

Underneath it all, I possess a distinct prowess and the maturity of a 30's woman who wants to rock your world! An experience with me is passionate, fun and surprisingly relaxing. Be prepared to be mesmerized by my talents. You will feel refreshed when we say goodbye.

Kindly take a moment to click on my name above to peruse my photo albums and recommendations"

Photo albums - http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/album.php?u=4180

Recommendations - http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showth...?ltr=N&t=28638

My Location

My location is in Orleans and is an upscale, clean, quiet and discreet location. Free parking available. Shower facilities, fresh sheets, towels and all other amenities for your comfort.

TRIBUTES I host -

You come to visit me. At this time I primarily offer same day availability. My services are all inclusive ( therefore no negotiation) for an unrushed, satisfying, sensual and fun encounter.

"I Host" Tributes: ( My location only) Rates are firm.

$120 -30 mins

$160 -45 mins

$200 -1 hour

Please note the rates listed above. Tributes are for my time and companionship.

Out call appointments to your residence or hotel are not available

CONTACT

My number is 613-404-7*8*8*7*. Calling/texting me directly is the quickest way to receive a response.

I don't offer email as a method of contact. No blocked calls or payphones will be answered.. Call/text me directly please to receive a quicker response. If we have met previously, please let me know.