Pantyhose

I have a huge pantyhose fetish and would love to find a SP that would indulge my fetish any recommendations age and size don't matter I love all women . Or are there any Ottawa SP s that would like to help

• Like 2

Most sps would accomodate this, but those who haven't had the requests may not actually have any pantyhose on hand. First contact your fav sp or someone you want to repeat with, or someone new, ask them, make the appt, and bring at least 2-3 different pairs (you may have to guess on sizing, you see) in 2 shades.

I have met a few guys with similar interests, it is always helpful when an sp is very short notice sp that the guy takes the time to bring a package with him, just in case. If it is not needed, then it goes in her collection for the future or the next appt.

dollar stores sell these for a buck or two, it isn't expensive.

• Like 7

I'm pretty sure most SPs on here own multiple pantyhose.... You just need to see if she accepts clothing requests and go from there. Or as suggested, bring some yourself as well if she doesn't have any handy

Edited by xxxAxxx
typo
  • Like 2

Thanks for the info I do that now but some SPs are not into them and want them off as soon as possible .... one time I would just like to show up and have them on .

Most sps would accomodate this, but those who haven't had the requests may not actually have any pantyhose on hand. First contact your fav .. or someone you want to repeat with, or someone new, ask them, make the appt, and bring at least 2-3 different pairs (you may have to guess on sizing, you see) in 2 shades.

I have met a few guys with similar interests, it is always helpful when an .. is very short notice .. that the guy takes the time to bring a package with him, just in case. If it is not needed, then it goes in her collection for the future or the next appt.

dollar stores sell these for a buck or two, it isn't expensive.

What she said. This is the perfect advice for this.

In regards to finding the ladies:

Click here for the Ottawa ad section.

If the lady doesn't have an ad up for that day, check out the classified ad section. I find the classified ads are kind of like little websites for cerb and are more of a permanent ad. Do some browsing here and look at all the pages if you can, as there's many beautiful women. Have fun!!!

Click here for the classified ad section. (remember, the lady your looking for may not be on the first page, so do a but of browsing in this section).

Also the search engine is your friend.

I cater to pantyhose fetishes and have quite a few pairs in stock and always available. This is a very common fetish. I have no problem wearing pantyhose. If you enjoy wearing pantyhose, I have larger sizes available which are suitable for gentlemen. Yes, there are guys who like pantyhose on a lady and there are guys who like to wear pantyhose themselves. I cater to both. Have a great day!

You are welcome to enjoy my free website which still has a fetish page at the moment. The fetish page may end up being removed because of the new law but I will still cater to fetishes.

• Like 3