Mandy - Naughty Hotties - an absolutely unforgettable GFE night

Mandy - Naughty Hotties - an absolutely unforgettable GFE night

A recommendation posting for http://cerb.ca/vbulletin/index.php

So back in February I came across this site and thought it was great.

BACKGROUND: I rarely participate in discussions and never liked public chat; my facebook never even gets updated, checked with any degree of frequency… you get the picture, so when I do post, it’s usually a ‘big deal’.

Anyway, back in Feb I was travelling to Barrie and was looking for a date. I’ve called SP’s maybe 6 times over 8 years, so I cant even call myself a hobbiest. Anyway, since there wasn’t really any reviews for Barrie, I thought I’d take one for the team. I had planned on writing a review after but I did not have all that good a time so I didn’t feel right to review, especially since I feel the reason for that was my fault-it had been a very long time for me so I built the encounter up way too much in my mind plus I’m usually shy so I’m sure there was a lack of communication as well.

The other night I was in Bracebridge and after drinking from noon till … dark, I stayed in a hotel rather than drive back home. I woke (sober and not hung over thank god) in the early morning hours and thought I’d like some company, and called Naughty Hotties out of Barrie. Well the woman who answered recommended Mandy. Because of the distance she mentioned it would be an hour and a half and when I got a call back it was set up.

Mandy let herself in when she arrived (as previously arranged) and after formalities (by which time I was rock solid) she explained the basics of the business that every rookie hobbiest should be told; yet she was the only one to actually explain this. She is a tall woman 5’10 (I’m 5’6 / 5’7) and she was in heals and damn did I want her. Big Natural D’s, beautifully shaped body, (my preferred shape), just… perfect (god, I’m gonna have to go rub one off)

Back… We started DFK and stripping and HJ… and boom goes the dynamite (like I said a long time). After a quick clean up she offered a massage which was perfect; I hadn’t even though to ask for one, but needed it. Over for a CBJ and BLS (I hate cover but I don’t want anything, she doesn’t want anything, it’s her rules, so enjoy (that’s a damn good rule to have)). After a wonderful while she hops on top for CG, but with time running away I was having trouble concentrating, all I could think about was that I wanted to enjoy more of our time together but didn’t have enough cash on hand for another hour. She was enjoying herself too and suggested maybe her driver could get me to an atm (my car was in another part of town). OMG, I nearly popped right there! Perfect!

The driver was cool with that so I gave him a good tip (though not quite as good as I gave Mandy afterwards) and when we got back immediately stripped down, started with CBJ which turned into Doggie. From here she helped me to experiment with Greek (my first Greek) and with some pointers from her (which I welcome) we were off to the races. With Greek I had a couple dry cups of coffee (which are always great!). We then went Russia with a little HJ help… and boom goes the dynamite. All over her beautiful tits, face, hair, god it was a glorious mess.

We topped off the last of our time with me kissing her body down to DATY. I wish we had more time, I could have spent a lot of time down there, but alas, I’m not a rich man. I just want to say “Mandy, thank you very much” my head is still spinning a day later! Of course YMMV but I hope to see her again much sooner than I can afford. I almost want to keep her a secret to myself ;)

http://www.naughtyhotties.ca/gallery/mandy

Just IMHO,

d0thedoo