Any larger sp's?

Hi All,

I'm looking for a larger sp in the Ottawa/Gatineau area. Does anyone have any recommendations? Anything from a little chubby to BBW I am looking for.

Thanks ahead of time.

Heh...I can just see one of us men trying to answer this.

"Oh yeah, you should see SoAndSo...she's really fat. Oh and WhatsHerFace...she's chubby too."

Can you imagine? Suicide!

Quite a number of ladies advertise as BBW's so I am sure none of them would mind their names being mentioned.

True enough but OP can also use 'BBW' or 'curvy' type search terms in the ad listings... But mentioning someone as bigger who doesn't actually advertise as such? Nope. Plus there are usually pictures that one can judge for themselves.

I'm just taking the piss out of OP a little bit because it's actually really easy to find what he's looking for without any help. Now if I were searching for a lady willing to use a cow birthing glove to fist me to the elbow while singing "Oh Susanna" and pouring maple syrup on my head, I might need a bit of help.

:-D

• Like 2

OP's first post.. dont think there is anything offending in it. ''Little chubby to bbw''..no mention about fat... your recommendation Eric about using the search tool is good adviceand if you get a PM from a lady about your request..maple syrop etc..please share ...lol

• Like 1

OP's first post.. dont think there is anything offending in it. ''Little chubby to bbw''..no mention about fat...

I know. I was just teasing. Slow news day today so I'm occupying myself by trying to be funny.

• Like 1

I'm not always in Ottawa, but I'm here fairly often, and I would certainly consider myself a little "chubby" though very curvy. Not offensive, I love it! Though like others mentioned, if she doesn't advertise as such, some ladies may find it insulting.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 6

I'm going to add myself to the list. I accept myself for the way my body is and what I have been given. Self acceptance truly is all about freedom. Besides, the way I see it is there could be worse things in life like not having a hot set of natural 38 DDs. No offense to others who don't have them. I love them and I love me for me!

• Like 8

I'm not always in Ottawa, but I'm here fairly often, and I would certainly consider myself a little "chubby" though very curvy. Not offensive, I love it! Though like others mentioned, if she doesn't advertise as such, some ladies may find it insulting.

Posted via Mobile Device

Wow Amber, I just looked at your photos. Dangerous curves. You're like, the very definition of curvy. I want to wax poetic here for a moment.

When cooking, we talk about balance. Different flavors, sour, sweet, salty, bitter, can offset and balance each other. Too sweet or rich? Add some sour. Too spicy? Add a bit of creamy richness. That sort of thing. When done well, you can pump up flavors to almost extreme levels by constantly counterbalancing with other things. Even textures work this way. A little crunch with a soft gooey filling is better than just the goo or crunch by itself.

Your body reminds me of this. Taken by themselves, the individual parts might be almost too much. Put all together, oh my. Your butt, your breasts, hip to waist to chest ratio, everything just comes together like the most perfectly designed dish. You remind me of these little carvings they find in caves that depict a goddess who represents the idealized woman.

I hope you don't take it the wrong way because I mean it as the most sincere compliment but you are a heck of a lot of woman. Mmmm. Oh, and you're very pretty too. :-D

• Like 2

I will throw my stockings in on this one ;) I am in Ottawa and I am a curvy companion. I am not shy about my booty or bod heh