45 minute appointments

30 minutes just isn't enough time to get to know a lady, and be comfortable with her before having an intimate encounter. On the other hand, I never seem to last a full hour, especially when I'm with a lady that is very sensual.I've requested 45 minute appointments a few times and am usually accommodated. For me, a 45 minute appointment means that I have enough time for an enjoyable encounter, and I can visit my favorite ladies a bit more frequently.

Would anyone else like to see 45 minute appointments become a standard offering?

• Like 6

Guest Lep*******1**7

Sounds like a good idea to me, although sometimes when things are going really well an hour seems far to short.

Guest D***el B***e

I personally think 45 min appointments are great if you've seen the lady a number of times before, and she knows you will return for a longer one later. I don't think they're appropriate for a first meeting, or a second, or even a third. I have requested 45 min appointments before but I knew the lady well and she knew I didn't have a lot of time. Although I made it up next time I showed up, the 45 min was GREAT! There's not enough time to talk or chit chat, there's just enough time to come and go! lol lol

A 45 minute appointment would not be something that I would look for but if it works for the lady and the client then good for them.

Just my Qpinion

Sent from my Passport using Tapatalk

• Like 3

To each their own, some want 15 min appts, 40 min appts, soon it'll be 5 min appts, lol!. I just don't get why some get worried about 15 mins, whether that is over or under. Sometimes my clients are a little under their time , some a little over, it all balances out in the end. What I want is for the gent to be happy when he leaves. Lets face it no one is done at the same time, every session. But if you provide that option then hopefully you'll find it to be beneficial.

• Like 3

I prefer 60 to 90 min. appts. I like to take my time even if I meet the Lady for the first time or the 100 the time.

• Like 4

I don't like anything less than an hour. I hate to feel rushed. I want to relax and just enjoy it and the company. I don't watch the clock what happens happens. In the end I want the lady to say she had a good time. For me there is always the next time.

• Like 2

Shorter encounters just wouldn't work for me. There's more to seeing a lady than how long you last. Time for conversation over drinks, maybe dinner out, then time spent intimately with a woman you took the time to get to know, or you do know. And even then, it's not how long you last.

You can lie in bed kissing and cuddling.

An encounter for me is something to be looked forward to. Not just for sex, but for an evening spent with a lady. I've had wonderful encounters where most of the date was in the living room of my suite and the lady and I were catching up, sharing laughs. And others, no sex, but absolutely great dates.

I'm not saying 15, 30 or 45 minute encounters are wrong, just they aren't for me. I'll stick with three to four hour (or longer) dates and let the dates unfold naturally and unscripted. And afterwards, I'm left with wonderful memories of evenings spent with special ladies

RG

• Like 2

I implemented 45 minute appts a while ago and it is a good time to frame to offer. Some people just don't have an hour in the middle of the day while they often sneak away from work to meet a lady and sometimes a half hour isn't enough.

• Like 5

It seems to me that there are more MAs and spas quoting a 45 minute massage. My guess is that they can book appointments on the hour with a 15 minute interval to clean up the room and prepare for the next client.

• Like 1

I implemented 45 minute appts a while ago and it is a good time to frame to offer. Some people just don't have an hour in the middle of the day while they often sneak away from work to meet a lady and sometimes a half hour isn't enough.

It's the perfect amount of time for a "nooner"... lol

• Like 3

My preference would be 45 minutes. If not available I'll book 30 minutes and extremely rarely an hour and certainly not an hour with some one I haven't met previously. It is a bit of price point issue for sure but even when I do book an hour I know that about 45 minute will be enough for me. I have been invited several times to over stay my welcome but very rarely have done so.

Peace

MG

• Like 1

Most of the asian agencies have been offering 45 min for a couple years, it is usually my preference if offered.

I prefer an hour appt, that way we can take our time and get to know each other, sometimes an hour isn't long enough,,but that all depends on the time that my companion has, whether it be an hour or half an hour, I feel I am at my best, no matter the time frame,,after all the priority is putting a smile on his face :)

• Like 1

it's difficult to say if I would have this as a 'standard' appointment time, and I certainly wouldn't entertain it as a first-time appointment , way too short for a first time visit, but something I would entertain to a regular ;-)

• Like 1

I agree with Nicolette. Not everyone has the extra playtime during the day. When I read this thread I really liked the idea :) After discussing it with a few "friends I have decided to give it a try. I will offer 45 minutes come April.

Thank-you for bringing it up Johnsonville :)

I've never booked less than 60mins even if I knew that I was tight for time. I like the cuddle and chit chat afterwards and leaving without hat is not satisfying.

At present I prefer two hour visits if possible for me, if the Lady is comfortable with 45 minutes and it fits the gentleman's schedule I feel it serves its purpose.

Two years ago I was in this position for a short time through the winter not having much free time explained my predicament, the person I was visiting accommodated me which made me happy.

• Like 1

Shorter encounters just wouldn't work for me. There's more to seeing a lady than how long you last. Time for conversation over drinks, maybe dinner out, then time spent intimately with a woman you took the time to get to know, or you do know. And even then, it's not how long you last.

You can lie in bed kissing and cuddling.

An encounter for me is something to be looked forward to. Not just for sex, but for an evening spent with a lady. I've had wonderful encounters where most of the date was in the living room of my suite and the lady and I were catching up, sharing laughs. And others, no sex, but absolutely great dates.

I'm not saying 15, 30 or 45 minute encounters are wrong, just they aren't for me. I'll stick with three to four hour (or longer) dates and let the dates unfold naturally and unscripted. And afterwards, I'm left with wonderful memories of evenings spent with special ladies

RG

3-4 hour dates? High roller..... ;-p