Married SPs

Just wondering if there are any married SPs in Ottawa. Always been turned on by the thoughts of being with another mans woman. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

• Like 1

There very well be married ladies. I would assume as in any cross section of society you will find this.

Is this a question I would as an SP? Not a chance!

Most everyone I'm aware of goes to great lengths to maintain distance between their regular life and their working life. I respect that boundary and would never ask.

• Like 9

It is a tricky question to answer, as I find often you are damned if you do and damned if you don't answer it.

Like I have lost clients for being truthful, but yet have gained by answering too.

This also applies to answering the question " have you had many appts today" If you say yes, you may turn them off, if you say no, then they were hoping you did.

I refrain from answering these questions now. Like, I do not ask if they are married or not, it does not matter and is up to them to tell me if they want to.

• Like 8

It is a tricky question to answer, as I find often you are damned if you do and damned if you don't answer it.

Like I have lost clients for being truthful, but yet have gained by answering too.

This also applies to answering the question " have you had many appts today" If you say yes, you may turn them off, if you say no, then they were hoping you did.

I refrain from answering these questions now. Like, I do not ask if they are married or not, it does not matter and is up to them to tell me if they want to.

The lady that is married and wants him to know can always just PM him.

Good answer Sophia.

• Like 4

Unless they publicly post about it, no other client has the right or permission to tell you, the OP, about sps who have SOs. Sorry, but no.

• Like 5

I don't think anyone would publicly admit that because it may ruin the fantasy for some. I've had guys try to ask indirectly that why' a nice woman like me is still single. If that's their way of finding out if I have a boyfriend or something more serious, they will disappointed. Mr Right hasn't reached his full manifestation just yet. ;

• Like 4

Wanting a married woman...hmmm isn't that what a wife is LOL

Seriously, that isn't something to broach with a companion you don't know for a first date...she may take it as a serious crossing of boundaries. If there is a lady you get to know, over time you both may get more comfortable with one another to talk about various personal aspects of your lives, not so much for fantasy though, but because you both become more comfortable and trust one another

Besides, how would you know she isn't just saying that to give you the answer she thinks you want to hear

RG

• Like 1

Whether the SP or MA has a SO or not I have often wondered how they keep the business/personal sides separate. That must ( I am guessing) be tremendously challenging when it comes to all levels of intimacy with the SO. I am single--and have been for many years. I am just not sure how challenging that would be to the MA or SP.

• Like 1

I am in an online poly-triad marriage with Roamingguy and Gabriella Laurence.

Emily Rushton often seem to be in the mix...

Does that count as being married?

(most of this silliness happen over Twitter)

• Like 5

But we are all accepting of each other, no possessiveness, no jealousies.

We are all thinking of moving to Salt Lake City Utah LOL

Roamingguy has two Wifeys and a BBFF (best beautiful friend forever)

I answer to roamingguy, RG, hubby, "your going to wear pink or else" but I call myself Lucky

RG

• Like 3

My private life is irrelevant as is yours unless we have specifically agreed upon a role play type of encounter. If we reach a point where we wish to discuss more about our personal lives, that is a decision we have mutually agreed upon and would be considered "just between us". I wouldn't ask a lady to let me know who is single, married, in shape, well off etc...

If you have a fantasy of being with another man's wife, then describe your fantasy to the lady you wish to see and she can let you know her comfort level!

• Like 2

U just might be with another man's woman when U meet your lady if she has seen another gentleman before U and that she was then the center of his universe and she was just HIS woman at the time!!!

Who knows right darling?! Just let her be your other man's woman if she is willing to babe!!!

Barbara

xxoo

• Like 1

I have to agree with everyone when it comes to sharing a lady's personal information with others (a big no-no) but I don't see anything wrong with him asking and having the lady herself PM him directly (or even post in this thread IF SHE wishes) and fulfill his fantasy.

OP, I hope you find what you're looking for.

That's as close as I'll ever be to being married lol

I love my freedom and our virtual arrangement works just fine for me! :)

RG, when are we going to finally all get together to celebrate a different kind of honeymoon? ;)

Malika, since our current arrangement is great, perhaps I should introduce you to Virtual Hubby #2 and #3?

• Like 6

That's as close as I'll ever be to being married lol

I love my freedom and our virtual arrangement works just fine for me! :)

RG, when are we going to finally all get together to celebrate a different kind of honeymoon? ;)

Malika, since our current arrangement is great, perhaps I should introduce you to Virtual Hubby #2 and #3?

Well first, wifey #2 and I need to consummate our marriage...(but after the Social she may take one look at me and say I want a divorce LOL)

But after that, if wifey#2 and you want time to do a tag team henpecking of hubby # 1 that could be in our futures :-)

The year is not over

RG aka Hubby

If being with a married woman is your fantasy then let your imagination run wild in your time spent with a lady.

Fantasize she is married, she is a virgin, your the best she has every had, your turning her on in ways she has never been turned on before. Whatever you do, do not let reality hamper your fantasy.

• Like 2

In reading this post I was not sure to respond. "Mods can remove if they want or let me know if i have written something wrong."

I was out shopping one Sunday and ran into a lady with her husband and 2 kids. I dont think she recognized me albeit she did look at me straight in the face.... it was the oddest thing.... if you think you will PM me for more info on who it was then think again... I will not give any personal information.

• Like 1

I was thinking that maybe what the OP might want is called Cockold. Would it be more interesting if the husband was there to watch? I've seen plays where the husband was tied in the corner and was stuck to watch what the other guy was doing to his wife.

Anyway it was just a thought that went through my mind this morning. Not my thing anyway.