Janice hotwife ???

Guest D***el B***e

Well, there you go! we all got the answer we were looking for.

Well no one else has given any info or recommendations so far unless if I'm wrong? All we got his an answer from Janice herself... I'd be curious to know what others have to say... Just saying is all.

Posted via Mobile Device

Her account is suspended now..... Red flag?

I think she has two accounts... If you look at the BETA adds... She has Janice and NinaV... Unless if she deleted the NinaV? Same pictures on both... One shows suspended and the other shows invalid user or something... So I dunno I'd say red flag but that's me...

• Like 1

she still has Classifieds on the page for Ottawa, so perhaps it was just some other rules infringement. I think the MOD would remove her references completely if there was anything alarming

• Like 1

Not necessarily a red flag here. She did not read the rules and broke a post title rule so her ad was removed by a mod, this locks her from posting for 12 hours so she made another account to circumvent the 12 hour repost suspension. She should have read the rules. She got a 7 day suspension (multiple pm's and stuff were also involved) we want her to know we are serious about her reading the rules before using the site further.

• Like 2

Hey...it's Janice here. I'm sorry - and I'd like to thank the Mod that took the time out to explain the situation. I double posted an ad, so I was SUSPENDED for a week. I had two accounts, and I guess I got a little impatient for my ad to show up.

Lesson learned. So...I'm working tonight and I'm super excited because I just got a new bed moved in and it's great!

As for the step-daughter...I deal in fantasy. If any of you guys out there want to play out a secret fantasy that you've never been able to tell anyone about...or maybe just something fun, I'm your gal. I'll put on a show for you with someone half my age though - someone who could in fact be my daughter. She may show up tonight.

Sorry to the mods, and kisses to you.

XO

Janice

• Like 1

Welcome back, lets start by posting ads in the correct section HERE: http://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=316 and be sure you read the RULES & FAQ carefully. Since you have been suspended once already further breaking the rules would result in longer suspensions or banning. You can find the rules link UNDER the LYLA.COM logo (Rules & FAQ)

Hey...it's Janice here. I'm sorry - and I'd like to thank the Mod that took the time out to explain the situation. I double posted an ad, so I was SUSPENDED for a week. I had two accounts, and I guess I got a little impatient for my ad to show up.

Lesson learned. So...I'm working tonight and I'm super excited because I just got a new bed moved in and it's great!

As for the step-daughter...I deal in fantasy. If any of you guys out there want to play out a secret fantasy that you've never been able to tell anyone about...or maybe just something fun, I'm your gal. I'll put on a show for you with someone half my age though - someone who could in fact be my daughter. She may show up tonight.

Sorry to the mods, and kisses to you.

XO

Janice

• Like 1