Hey All,

I'm very interested in having my first experience with a TS provider. I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for the discussion, but please PM me if you have had a good experience with any locally or touring. Or redirect me to somewhere I can further investigate.

Thanks

-J

Can't help you with specifics, alas. The Fetish, etc forum may be a better place to ask. Here's a couple of threads to get you started, but there's probably more...

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=201939

https://www.lyla.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=188274

Quick tip for the quieter forums: at the bottom of the page there's some display options, and one of these controls when older threads don't get displayed in the forum index. May be worth using.

A little bit of pre-research. Mind you, aside from meeting Miss Jane very briefly at the social last week, i havent met anyone yet personally:

I've heard great (and consistent) good things about Empress and Tarah, two that tour Ottawa fairly regularly. Also, your very own local Miss Jane TG.

I'm not sure if they head to Ottawa, but Lucy Bisset (based in Toronto) and Shyla Wyld (Montreal based i think).

It'll be relative as to wether you want to "top" or be "bottomed". I'm sure you'll be able to take things a tad further with this info.

Oh, and also, Montreal would be a good city to further your search if its an option; there are a few TS spas (3 that i know of) and some local ladies (Alasia).