Sudbury Adriana doll, Alexis rivers and angel

I've seen these three posting on bp in Sudbury and even offered a trio one weekend. I am hoping to arrange a session with one of them this weekend and will post my review

• Like 1

So, I unfortunately did not arrange anything with Adriana,Alexis, or angel this weekend but I did go see Tessa who was offering a really great deal that I could not say no to... She is better than she looks in the pictures and very friendly.. She did CBj and let me try multiple positions, no rush and well worth it

• Like 1

Im Adriana Doll a.k.a Sexy Barbie and thanks for the shout outs

I love having friends up from down south but unfortunately it only happens once in a while. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I will Try to post here when I have something new going on Im not sure how this works tho because I'm new here

• Like 1

i've seen alexis twice now....WOW

i just saw a couple weeeks ago that barbie and alexis had a duo, i was out of town but that would be a double wow.

• Like 2

Actually the Alexis mentioned in this thread is CANDY ALEXIS RIVERS.. she is my friend from down south. Not Sudbury.. Thats why I mentions I like bringing girls up from down south from time to time.. haha My Friend Alexis in Sudbury "Sexy Alexis" Or "Sexy Lexi" Is a different girl. AKA Shayna :)

• Like 1

well, i cant seem to access my former account aroundsudbury, so i have created this one, i am now determined to make my next visit with sexy barbie and im sure i will not be dissapointed

• Like 1