I'm Kate from Trenton Ontario (right beside Belleville.) I started lurking here a while ago but have decided it was time to post.

A little about me.... Well, I have been an BBW SP for 3 years now and had to name change twice due to unforeseen circumstances. I enjoy my work and like most of my clients, I welcome reviews but don't seem to get a lot of them unfortunately....

Would love to meet other workers from the area and learn a few things I could do to improve or change the way I work =)

Welcome! There is definitely a lot of information to be gained from everyone here, support as well. Looking forward to hearing from you and good luck with everything in Trenton!

Thanks for the warm welcome... this board is such a relief to find! All the other review board were making me a little crazy, between the insane list of criteria to register or the negativity towards the SP`s... I was glad to find this place....

Hello! Welcome to Lyla.

I know! It's a breath of fresh air. Especially if you are coming off of terb. Thr people I have met from here are so wonderful, on so many sense. Since starting independently I have no complaints about my companions( just the flaky ones).

Honestly, the guys here have been so nice. Great connections have been made and I hope you find the same for yourself.

When you can, check out the SP section. If you aren't on there already contact the mod and look into being verified

- Chloe

Hey hey, another Kate! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Naw, I'm joking. :D

Welcome to the board! It's a friendly place full of great people and lots of information. Hope to see you around!