Luscious Lacey xxx Exquisite french playmate -- 27th & 28th June -- In Niagara Falls

Hey handsome! Let me start off by thanking you for your interest in me ..I understand how busy and stressful life can be and you deserve to unwind and be treated like a king! Im A very stunning,seductive,sweet,sincere and playful lady by nature; I have the body of a godess and the face of an angel And that is only the beginning of something more mind-blowing!! I have the most attentive and affectionate way of catering to a man and I absolutely love what I do. I just like to have FUN I enjoy making your time spent memorable! Description: I am 5'5 34B 125Lbs Caucasian French Canadian I have long brown hair ,hazel eyes,luscious lips, tattoos long legs to wrap around you. Type of men I'm attracted to: A mature and accomplished man who is generous and respectful. ; A man of class and intellect Break away from your regular routine and indulge in something extraordinary! Intimacy and satisfaction with our visit is guaranteed. UNFORGETTABLE ENCOUNTERS !!

973038676048MzAwMDM2NjM4OQ.jpg

973038676048MzAwMDM2NjM5NA.jpg

973038676048MzAwMDM2NjM5Ng.jpg