Those of you who like the asian ladies.... I came across this on Leolist and I know she is really well spoken of on some of the other boards. From Slurp's posts on the other board, he is a big fan. Maybe if he is around, he can verify that she is the same Asian Violet. The website and contact info is all a match, so I assume it is a safe bet. Anyone else seen her before?

Yes I have and she is a real treat. She is sweet, superhot and super cool.

She is definitely all about your wants and needs when you are alone.

Missed her on her most recent trip.... still regretting that.

Sorry, I don't check in here often, don't care for the new format. Hopefully you all went to see Violet, she is the real deal. Best asian probably ever to visit Kingston. And reasonable rates to boot. If you guys support her and she makes Kingston a regular stop you'll never regret it. 

I met Violet first time in Kingston, some guys talked her into coming here then never showed to see her. She vowed never to come here again but something changed her mind and she came a few weeks ago. I have not talked to her to see how it was, I don't get to Kingston much these days so did not see her. 

• Thanks 1